10 months tomorrow

barncat

My little baby girl will be 10 months tomorrow. How the time has passed. She's not the sweet little baby that wants to cuddle all the time anymore, now she is into everything and really starting to show her personality. She's a lot of fun and is so happy.

Anyways, baby pictures make most people happy so I thought I would share.

Attachments

• Happy2.JPG
    Happy2.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 116
  • SweetAllison2.JPG
    SweetAllison2.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 131

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
barncat said:
My little baby girl will be 10 months tomorrow. How the time has passed. She's not the sweet little baby that wants to cuddle all the time anymore, now she is into everything and really starting to show her personality. She's a lot of fun and is so happy.

What a cutie pie. Made me smile. Thanks. :huggy:

barncat

Thanks, I love showing the little cutie off, she's just so darn cute.

As far as eating, she's a pig, she'll eat anything and I mean anything. Hubby fed her sauerkraut one night and she loved it. Ice cream is her favorite though, she yells at me whenever I take a bite of the ice cream her and I share. Oh and she keeps going back for the cat food so she must like that too.

SoMDGirl42

Happy 10 month birthday cutie! :banana:

My little one is tall and skinny, eats like a horse, but loves dog food. I'll have to try some kitty food, it looks like it might have more calories! :lovethatbabyfat:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
SoMDGirl42 said:
My little one is tall and skinny, eats like a horse, but loves dog food.
Mine too, except he's actually a dog. :jet:

Barncat, your little miss is gorgeous! She has the cutest little face and hair.

mommarock

barncat said:

:huggy:

jenbengen

Watch it
barncat said:

She IS beautiful. You are right- cute baby pics make me smile. She'll get older in a second, like you said....absorb every moment!!

Thanks for sharing.