Angel Food - Crushed Pineapple Cake

PJay

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Mix one box of Angel Food cake mix with one 20 oz. can of crushed
pineapple. This can be pineapple in natural juice or heavy syrup.
Mix thoroughly and put into a greased 9 X 13 inch pan.
Bake for approx 30 minutes.
When cool frost with cool whip and serve.
Keep leftovers in the refrigerator

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Homesick said:

sounds good. but every time I put a whole can of pineapple in a cake it does not rise very well. It never seems to bother anybody cause its always the first thing gone at a party.

and yess I take the pineapple out of the can first.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
ok it sounded so good I just put one in the oven.

I used a yellow butter cake mix. and I added a 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. and i am using two 9" round pans. gots bout nuther 12 - 15 mins to cook.

I think i am gona make the Icing with butter powdered sugar and cool whip:yay:

M

missperky

Dougstermd said:
ok it sounded so good I just put one in the oven.

I used a yellow butter cake mix. and I added a 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. and i am using two 9" round pans. gots bout nuther 12 - 15 mins to cook.

I think i am gona make the Icing with butter powdered sugar and cool whip:yay:

Can I have some? :yum:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
ok
1 cup of powder sugar
1 stick of butter soften
1/4 cup water
2 cups cool whip

Damn the Icing tasted so good I had to come back anpost before I ate the whole bowl.
cakes are out and cooling now. I think I am gona garnish the Iced cake with some chocolate chips:shrug:

Jameo

What?!
BETTER THAN SEX CAKE

1 yellow cake mix
Flaked coconut
1 instant vanilla pudding
1 sm. can crushed pineapple
1/2 c. sugar
1 carton Cool Whip
Maraschino cherries
Pineapple rings

Prepare cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Punch holes in cake. Cook pineapple and sugar slowly until sugar is dissolved. Pour sugar and pineapple over warm cake. Top with pudding, then with Cool Whip. Garnish with coconut and pineapple rings. Place maraschino cherry in center of each ring of pineapple. Keep refrigerated. Gets better with age, just like sex.

:drool: This is yummy too!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Jameo said:
BETTER THAN SEX CAKE

1 yellow cake mix
Flaked coconut
1/2 c. sugar
1 carton Cool Whip
Maraschino cherries
Pineapple rings

Prepare cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Punch holes in cake. Cook pineapple and sugar slowly until sugar is dissolved. Pour sugar and pineapple over warm cake. Top with pudding, then with Cool Whip. Garnish with coconut and pineapple rings. Place maraschino cherry in center of each ring of pineapple. Keep refrigerated. Gets better with age, just like sex.

Stoli's kicking in.... So do you make the pudding according to directions or just sprinkle the pudding over the cake? sounds :drool: though. Especially if the pudding was butterscotch.....

Jameo

What?!
Suz' said:
Stoli's kicking in.... So do you make the pudding according to directions or just sprinkle the pudding over the cake? sounds :drool: though. Especially if the pudding was butterscotch.....

Make the puddin according to the directions first, then spread on top of cake :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Jameo said:
BETTER THAN SEX CAKE

1 yellow cake mix
Flaked coconut
1/2 c. sugar
1 carton Cool Whip
Maraschino cherries
Pineapple rings

I luvs me some BTSC. My grandmother used to call it refrigerator cake aroun us yunggins :lmao:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Homesick said:

I bought an angel food cake pan a month or so ago at Wal-mart and the lady at the register told me that recipe. She said I'd be the hit of the party :yay:

Haven't tried it yet, but I will soon! Sound delicious!