Big Dogs Paradise

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
They are reopening this evening. There is a thread about it somewhere in here, I think if you SEARCHED you can find it.:yay:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
carie_47421 said:
they missed there liquor license filing date by 4 days. so they got shut down for 3 weeks :coffee:

I went by yesturday to buy some BUD and there is a sign on the window that they are not open to sell any alcohol only cigs and things .....no other info about opening again...Bad horse is playing at 911 saturday night :whistle:

Zazzy

mygoldnhorse said:
Hey does anyone know what's up at BDP? :shrug: Its pretty dark around there and appears to be closed alot.

I was told that when the bar was sold they never got the liquor license changed over so when it ran out it was not easy to get renewed. So until they get their new license then they will be closed.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Zazzy said:
I was told that when the bar was sold they never got the liquor license changed over so when it ran out it was not easy to get renewed. So until they get their new license then they will be closed.

And the sign outside says "REOPENING APRIL 13th".

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I guess they got so involved with doing all the changes they let some things slip by. Glad to see they will opening back up. It was just starting to become a decent place to go.