colored chicks...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
has any one saw these? i wish i had a pic, it would be easier to explain... but my cuz that lives in nc has some baby chicks that are colored. Theres pink ones,red,orange,green,and blue ones. There soooooooooo cute looking. My cuz said that when they was still in there eggs your suppost to take a needle and inject dye in the egg, then when they hatch there that color!! i think thats soooooooooo cool, but when they shed there baby feathers they loose the color. She also has one that didnt take the dye correctly or somtin and it turned out blach and orange! she bought these chicks from some one down there... have yall ever heard of this?

morganj614

flarenuphope said:
has any one saw these? i wish i had a pic, it would be easier to explain... but my cuz that lives in nc has some baby chicks that are colored. Theres pink ones,red,orange,green,and blue ones. There soooooooooo cute looking. My cuz said that when they was still in there eggs your suppost to take a needle and inject dye in the egg, then when they hatch there that color!! i think thats soooooooooo cool, but when they shed there baby feathers they loose the color. She also has one that didnt take the dye correctly or somtin and it turned out blach and orange! she bought these chicks from some one down there... have yall ever heard of this?

Ahhh, the Rainbow Coalition :whistle:

Barnacle

flarenuphope said:

I've seen Peeps!!!!!!

I

Inkpen

flarenuphope said:

Here you go..seems the kids in 4-H know all about this:

http://lancaster.unl.edu/4h/Embryology/TheAnswer1.htm

Toxick

Splat
This is possibly the most appropriately named thread topic... and will be the most initially misjudged thread in the history of threads.

Show of hands... when you read the title, who really thought the posts were really going to be about *colored* *chicks*?

:notme:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
They said on the news last week that the chicks will be killed by the other chickens because they are different.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Toxick said:
This is possibly the most appropriately named thread topic... and will be the most initially misjudged thread in the history of threads.

Show of hands... when you read the title, who really thought the posts were really going to be about *colored* *chicks*?

:howdy:

ginwoman

Toxick said:

that's exactly what I thought. Either that or a "peep" sighting.

:whistle:

Attachments

• easterchicks.jpg
    easterchicks.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 128
R

riderup

flarenuphope said:
I have seen these little guys at the fair. They will lose the color as they get new feathers.