Cell Phone Pictures

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I have a lot of pictures on my cell phone that I want to transfer to my computer. The problem is I don't know how.

Is there some accessory or something I can buy to make this possible?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
MysticalMom said:
I have a lot of pictures on my cell phone that I want to transfer to my computer. The problem is I don't know how.

Is there some accessory or something I can buy to make this possible?
You can send them to your email.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
I believe she may be wanting to avoid the per photo charge.

Ed Zachary! Almost 100 photos would cost me. I figure if I can buy something I can use that over and over.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mv_princess said:
Does your phone have an SD card slot? Or a USB?

Go to whoever you have your phone service with. I have mine with Verizonwireless and got a mini-sd memory card and reader that looks like a thumbdrive. I put the card in my phone, download the pictures and then put the card in the reader and stick it in the usb port in my computer. I paid something like $40-$50 for both.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nachomama said:
Go to whoever you have your phone service with. I have mine with Verizonwireless and got a mini-sd memory card and reader that looks like a thumbdrive. I put the card in my phone, download the pictures and then put the card in the reader and stick it in the usb port in my computer. I paid something like $40-$50 for both.
That will only work if your phone has an SD slot or a mini-SD slot. Most computer, printers, or cameras have SD card readers anyways..

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
nachomama said:

My phone doesn't have an SD slot. :bawl:

basher

LEET
does your phone have Bluetooth, I've tranferred phone pics for my sis-in-law using a USB bluetooth I connected to my laptop.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
itsbob said:
That will only work if your phone has an SD slot or a mini-SD slot. Most computer, printers, or cameras have SD card readers anyways..

My phone does. My computer at home as an SD card reader, but the one here at work does not. :shrug:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I just got off the phone with the Verizon store. They said I can buy a "Cell Phone Media Manager" program that comes with a USB cord that will fit right in the slot where I hook up the charger.

Thanks for all the help you guys. :kiss:

I'm off to the Verizon store. :yay:

TNA

Wet Kitty
BOHDEN said:
the package that i have text and pictures are included
Read your plan/package. I'm pretty sure that your unlimited text/pix are just for in network.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
TNA said:
Read your plan/package. I'm pretty sure that your unlimited text/pix are just for in network.

It is only unlimited within the network on my plan.

I got the Cell Phone Media Manager at Radio shack.(They didnt have it at the Verizon Store) Installed the software, hooked up the phone and all the pics are now on my computer. :yay: