Country Clubs...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
...and not the hoity toity kind either, :lol:! I mean cowboy/country music clubs. I miss Spurs, and wonder if there are others around. I know Cancun Cantina, but is there more - anyone know?

sandycountry

country clubs

hi, i have just moved to the area and am looking for a country club so i can go two-stepping. the cantina sure is a long drive!!! any ideas?

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Country Docks on the water in Benedict used to have line dancing and country music and all that. You might want to check to see if they still do, but that's the only one that comes to mind.

smoothmarine187

JabbaJawz said:
...and not the hoity toity kind either, :lol:! I mean cowboy/country music clubs. I miss Spurs, and wonder if there are others around. I know Cancun Cantina, but is there more - anyone know?

:smack:

Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.

ImnoMensa

Line dancing. Isnt that for people who cant get anyone to ask them to dance?

Hate it. Like hand dancing and holding someone in your arms to the slow ones.
Two stepping is like when the nuns used to make you back away from your partner at the CYO.

smoothmarine187

Line dancing. Isnt that for people who cant get anyone to ask them to dance?

Hate it. Like hand dancing and holding someone in your arms to the slow ones.
Two stepping is like when the nuns used to make you back away from your partner at the CYO.

Jabba is pretty ugly, it's the only way she can get people to dance with her. She looks like one of Vicks Pitbulls that just lost the fight.

warneckutz

Jabba is pretty ugly, it's the only way she can get people to dance with her. She looks like one of Vicks Pitbulls that just lost the fight.

Yeah, I agree with this one... Jabba looks like she took a few roundhouse kicks to the teeth and noggin' one too many times... but she is nice, so that counts for something. :pete:

R

RadioPatrol

Hmmm ............ Nicks Pickett St. Alexandria Va

all the good ones in Fredrick are gone .........