Mobile Groomers?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yes I had a customer I could not get in last week...I charge her $35 each for her two..they wanted $65 each and a pull up charge..I think it was $150 for the two..REALLY high...You can call and see though..What do you have? What do you want done?

JOEZ

I just got a Havanese puppy, I'm not quite ready to get anything done to it yet, just looking for future reference. I think I want to keep his hair relatively short (I have 2 small kids, don't have time to keep up the long hair). I'm new to this dog thing and not sure what all groomers will do. Are you a private groomer? If so where are you located?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
JOEZ said:
I just got a Havanese puppy, I'm not quite ready to get anything done to it yet, just looking for future reference. I think I want to keep his hair relatively short (I have 2 small kids, don't have time to keep up the long hair). I'm new to this dog thing and not sure what all groomers will do. Are you a private groomer? If so where are you located?

Dont wait..get him used to people clippers scissors etc now.. get him in biweekly or monthly at the least when he is small...most groomers will give you a discount...honestly have been grooming for over 10 yrs...and have NEVER done a Havanese..need to look up what needs to be done to them..I work out of my house..I am in Hollywood..I am not in the phone book anymore so if you need my # pm me..

mgaiser

I have used a mobile groomer for 2 years. She charges $50.00 a visit, and is done within an hour. I like the convenience instead of leaving my dog at a grooming facility and having to pick her up 3-4 hours later.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mgaiser said:
I have used a mobile groomer for 2 years. She charges $50.00 a visit, and is done within an hour. I like the convenience instead of leaving my dog at a grooming facility and having to pick her up 3-4 hours later.

Thats not bad..what kind of dog? What weight and what do you get done with her???

mizteresa1965

I used a mobile groomer in the St. Mary's area twice, and she's fired. Sorry. But the first time she did my poodle, she got something in her eye and it was irritated for a week, and she cut her ear and left it a bloody mess. Giving her the beneifit of the doubt, I used her again, and she butchered her ears leaving them uneven, left uneven hairs on her face and her mouth. It was nighttime, so most of this wasn't noticable right away. And, the dog screams everytime she cuts her nails. Now....... I cut her nails in between groomings, and she dosen't make a peep. I'm not using the mobile groomer anymore, so any suggestions on where to take my poodle?

Oh, and the first grooming session took 2 1/2 hours, the second was over three hours, and she charged me $65.

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I would do her for $35.....I am in Hollywood and work out of my house...you dont like it...DONT pay me and dont come back... :lmao:

chrissyhh

I have used a Mobile Groomer for my poodle for 4 years now, I pay 60.00 for the works. My groomer is great, and I have been very happy with her. When I used Pets Mart they charged 40.00 for his cut. It is well worth the extra money to me. He is done in about an hour, and I don't have to go back and forth, plue he is not sitting in a cage for most of the day.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Took my 100lb lab mix to Petco and for $32 bucks he got bathed and nails trimmed. He hates bathes so worth the trip. The girls there seemed nice. My dog wasn't freaked out when I got him so couldn't have been too bad. He is a spaz.

mgaiser

I use Andrea's Pampered Pups. My Shih Tzu is 15 lbs, so for the 50.00 she gets washed, hair cut and nails done. A mini-spa!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mgaiser said:
I use Andrea's Pampered Pups. My Shih Tzu is 15 lbs, so for the 50.00 she gets washed, hair cut and nails done. A mini-spa!

I went UP to $35 for that..used to be $25 guess I better go up again.. :lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
my 4h club does nail clipping for $4 and baths for $5 at the chs when they have the rabies clinics... couldnt imagine paying someone $100 for clipping my dogs, its better off going out and buying a nice set of clippers. That way i have clippers for my dogs and horses :lmao:.

ARWB01R

I have a Golden Retriever and a Bichon Frise. We had a mobile groomer coming out every 4-5 weeks and she missed her last appointment. I love the way she does our dogs and is fairly resonablly priced but have not been able to get ahold of her since. I called one mobile groomer but they apparently will only do the Bichon? Can anyone suggest a groomer? My poor girls haven't been done in about 9 weeks and the bichon is starting to look like a mop...poor girl! :razz: