07-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Member Since: Sep 2006
Originally Posted by Radiant1
What ARE you going on about now?
1) I don't care if people use the pill. As I've said, the choice is theirs. All I care is that it's an informed choice. You, sir, are not informed if you insist that the pill is not an abortifacient or that the intention of using it makes a difference in the reality.
2) It's apparent you do have a personal stake in this discussion from what you've written above. That explains your adamant obtuseness and silly semantics.
3) This thread was never about forcing anyone to do anything.
Go ahead, have the last word. I have no doubt you'll take it.
You seem to forget these are discussions. There is no such thing as the last word. I am not trying to get the last word. I post my opinions and wait for your response. If you are tiring of this then let me know and I’ll graciously give you the last word.
1) I am of the opinion that with so many things in our society (voting, investing/saving, sex, birth control, etc…), people largely do not make informed decisions. They rely on other sources to inform them. I am not denying the pill is an abortifacient, as defined by the medical community. I am saying that this is not what the vast majority of women are going into using it are even remotely thinking it is.
2) I’ll say the same thing to you as I said to Giantone in a different thread: “There is no higher level of ignorance than to think that everyone that disagrees with you is a moron.” (in this case accusing me of being obtuse). You refuse to accept that people have different opinions than you, and if they do they are obtuse, ignorant, a moron, etc… Sad that your thinking is so narrow, and you can't keep discussions in the vein of respect. Makes me really wonder where some Christians hearts are.
3) That is until someone brings it up.
You get the government you deserve.
[ Reply w/Quote ]