|| Write Us | Help | Sponsors | Classifieds | Employment | Forums | MarketPlace | Calendar | Headlines | Announcements | Weather | More... ||
|08-25-2004, 12:13 PM||#1|
Rodney Dangerfield's Best One Liners
1. I was so poor growing up .. if I wasn't a boy... I'd have had nothing to play with.
2. A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over; nobody's home." I went over. Nobody was home.
3. During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.
4. One day I came home early from work ... I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that ?" He said "Because you came home early."
5. It's been a rough day. I got up this morning. I put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.
6. I was such an ugly kid...When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.
7. I could tell my parents hated me My bath toys were a toaster and radio.
8. I was such an ugly baby...My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.
9. I'm so ugly...My father carried around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
10. When I was born, the doctor came into the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm sorry. We did everything we could, but he pulled through."
11. I'm so ugly ..... My mother had morning sickness AFTER I was born.
12. I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
13. Once when I was lost, I saw a policeman, and asked him to help me find my parents. I said to him, "Do you think we'll ever find them ?" He said,"I don't know kid. There's so many places they can hide."
14. My wife made me join a bridge club, I jump off next Tuesday.
15. I'm so ugly...I worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big I'd get.
16. I went to see my doctor. "Doctor, every morning when I get up and I look in the mirror...I feel like throwing up: What's wrong with me?" He said..."I don't know but your eyesight is perfect."
17. I went to the doctor because I'd swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.
18. With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, "How can I get my kite in the air ?" He told me to run off a cliff.
19. Some dog I got. We call him Egypt because in every room he leaves a pyramid. His favorite bone is in my arm. Last night he went on the paper four times - three of those times I was reading it.
20 One year they wanted to make me poster boy for birth control.
21. My uncle's dying wish was to have me sitting in his lap; he was in the electric chair.
22 My wife is so considerate. When our house caght fire, as she was rushing the kids out the door she told them to be very quiet so they don't wake daddy.
And my Favorite:
I'm so ugly, when I was born the doctor slapped my mother's
|[ Reply w/Quote ]|
|08-25-2004, 12:20 PM||#2|
Member Since: Oct 2001
Location: Seven Gables
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."
|[ Reply w/Quote ]|
|08-25-2004, 12:41 PM||#3|
~*~ rara avis ~*~
Member Since: Sep 2001
Old Rodney's not doing so bad for himself these days...
Pretty young thing
"In the heart of the night
Oh, down in New Orleans"
Last edited by jazz lady; 08-25-2004 at 12:46 PM.
|[ Reply w/Quote ]|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|One Liners||Bacall||Entertainment||38||08-19-2004 06:38 PM|
|One Liners, on a more serious note||Bacall||Entertainment||46||08-19-2004 06:10 PM|
|Hannity, Berg and Rodney King...||Larry Gude||News and Current Events||3||05-18-2004 08:24 AM|
|Rodney King to Join Team Kennedy for Chappaquiddick 500||Sharon||Share a Joke||0||05-01-2004 08:27 AM|
|Rodney Dangerfield's 21 best one-liners:||Erin||Share a Joke||1||09-27-2002 06:34 AM|