|| Write Us | Help | Sponsors | Classifieds | Employment | Forums | MarketPlace | Calendar | Headlines | Announcements | Weather | More... ||
|10-11-2002, 07:46 AM||#1|
Here are the top five cartoon characters most likely to use drugs:
5. Olive Oyl - Probably Dexatrim abuse; maybe some amphetamines.
4. He-Man - This is an easy one. Roid monkey No. 1. "BY THE POWER OF ANABOL!!!" Alone in his castle, hitting the weights. And on top of that, he even injects the stuff in his pet tiger - animal abuse.
3. Yogi and Boo - We all know what is really in those picnic baskets. They go back to their cave and trip.
2. Daffy Duck - Definitely using crack. He is so wired, he bounces around on his head without pain and blows his beak off all the time.
1. Shaggy - By far the No. 1 suspect. His cloths, his hair, his bad goatee and the boy converses with dogs. All of this is nothing until you consider the munchie factor. Anybody who consumes 9.3 dog treats per episode must smoke weed.
|[ Reply w/Quote ]|