1 that didn't get away

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I took a few family member fishing recently.

My nephew likes to fish. But he doesn't do it often because he's busy. So when I take him fishing, we fish hard. We did an 8 hour deep sea trip. It was his turn to catch the next fish. He hooked into something decent sized. He gets in the chair to fight the fish.

We all wait in anticipation to see what he got. The mate grabs the line and then hoists this on board.

fish head.jpg

Right at the boat something got most of his fish. Dude was so disappointed. Later he caught a bull nurse shark that probably weighted about 150 pounds. So it more than made up for his earlier disappointment.

I wonder what sized fish could bite in half a 20-25 pound fish with 1 chomp.

jrt_ms1995

My nephew likes to fish. But he doesn't do it often because he's busy. So when I take him fishing, we fish hard. We did an 8 hour deep sea trip. It was his turn to catch the next fish. He hooked into something decent sized. He gets in the chair to fight the fish.

We all wait in anticipation to see what he got. The mate grabs the line and then hoists this on board.

View attachment 170277

Right at the boat something got most of his fish. Dude was so disappointed. Later he caught a bull nurse shark that probably weighted about 150 pounds. So it more than made up for his earlier disappointment.

Fish head soup? 🍜

Kinnakeet

View attachment 170277

Shark got that fish