Calling all Reality T.V. Junkies

K

Kain99

I am so excited! Reality TV 24 hours a day! :biggrin:

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - The television executive who helped create the E! Entertainment cable network is planning to launch an all-reality TV cable channel as well, according to a published report Monday.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Larry Namer, co-founder of E!, is set to meet with potential advertisers about plans for his new channel, Reality Central. Some of the seed money for the new network is coming from contestants on past reality shows, including Blake Mycoskie, a former losing contestant on CBS reality hit "Amazing Race," who is set to serve as the new network's chairman.

Plans call for the network to debut in January.

K

Kain99

I suppose you would prefer a channel dedicated to the art of pool sharking. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
I suppose you would prefer a channel dedicated to the art of pool sharking. :biggrin:

Hosted by me, of course. :wink:

BTW, I don’t shark these people; they just pay me to play them. :biggrin:

Actually, I can't seem to even make it through ONE of these reality shows without losing interest.

demsformd

My wife and daughter love that stupid inane genre that we call "reality TV." There's nothing real about that. God Joe Millionaire and Survivor. And American Idol. Hate them all!! So I just leave, go to my office, and watch the Orioles on TV.

K

Kain99

Oh Come on Dems...... You've never had 20 beautiful women wanting your bod? Never dug for roots? Never eaten bugs? Geez my man! You have never lived! :biggrin: