Our Gal Hillary Raves On...

B

Bruzilla

Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., told about 1,550 Connecticut Democrats at a fundraiser that an increasing number of Americans are unhappy with Bush's policies.

"There is an unease," she told the party faithful gathered at the Democrats' annual Jefferson Jackson Bailey dinner in Southington. "People know better than what they hear and what they see."

Now, just what the heck is that supposed to mean? Is she trying to tell us when all of the media sources say that we are out of the recession; that the "strongest economy in 20 years" of the Clinton era was all a fraud consisting of bogus Internet stocks and fraudlent accounting; or that the rapid lowering of oil prices is dropping the cost of living for Americans across the board that were not supposed to believe it? I'm sensing another "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" comment here... another example of how the first lady of the Democratic Party is losing her mind.

It's bad enough to spin economic conditions to try to validate your political point, that happens all the time on both sides of the isle. But Clinton is now telling people to just flat out ignore any good news that they hear. I think it's time to take all of the sharp objects away from this lady.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
But wait! There's more..

:rolleyes: That is just typical Hillary; the News channels will pick up on her ranting and raving, her lies soon enough.

I imagine the folks at Fox News are licking their chops over this Clinton spouting, Bill O'reilly for one, Brit Hume for another, along with the panel of Morton Krondracke, Michael Barone and Fred Barnes. (Watch for a different spin on ABC, CBS and NBC.)

But hold on! Hillary's new book, one million strong, is due out in June!
I am sure she'll give us the reasons why her HMO re-invention didn't work, what she really did at the Rose Law Firm for her clients; she'll explain the miraculous appearance of those billing records(lost for years) in the White House Library, how she coped with Bill's sexual appetite for interns, and her role in Travelgate.

She will also explain her last minute shopping spree at the White House as the first couple were vacating it.

Gee, what was it, nearly $80,000 in furniture, "gifts" and carpetting they were forced to return to the premises?

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: But wait! There's more..

Originally posted by penncam
I imagine the folks at Fox News are licking their chops over this Clinton spouting, Bill O'reilly for one, Brit Hume for another, along with the panel of Morton Krondracke, Michael Barone and Fred Barnes. (Watch for a different spin on ABC, CBS and NBC.)

Why are they licking their chops? They are unbiased. They only report, you decide, right? :rolleyes:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: But wait! There's more..

Originally posted by SmallTown
Why are they licking their chops? They are unbiased. They only report, you decide, right? :rolleyes:
:biggrin: After these folks get through reporting, I imagine someone even as dense as you will be able to decide, ST!:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Re: Re: But wait! There's more..

Originally posted by SmallTown
Why are they licking their chops? They are unbiased. They only report, you decide, right?
They're licking their chops as news people with a liar right in front of them that they can tear apart. It's like Chris Matthews getting excited about interviewing Trent Lott on what exactly he meant by his Thurmond comments.

"People know better than what they hear and what they see."
No, Hillary, that's just you that doesn't believe what's right in front of your face. Keep telling yourself that it's all a VRWC and you'll be okay.

As a side note, Hillary does the same thing people in these forums do - they're not content to merely say "I" feel this way; they must add "and a lot of OTHER people feel this way too!" to back up their position.

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: But wait! There's more..

Originally posted by vraiblonde

As a side note, Hillary does the same thing people in these forums do - they're not content to merely say "I" feel this way; they must add "and a lot of OTHER people feel this way too!" to back up their position.

Yep, both sides are really bad about that. I think it is the first chapter in the book "How to win people over", it discusses trying to cast your opponent in the minority in order to get them to modify their opinion. Works great against the timid and weak, but overall is pretty useless.

B

Bruzilla

I hate to say it Smalltown, but I think about 80% of Americans are timid and weak. For the most part we are a nation of followers, always looking for the next bandwagon, so the strategy works pretty darned well.

K

Kain99

"People know better than what they hear and what they see."

This is an all time great! Hillary..... What a dink!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
But wait, there's more II...

:rolleyes: Good Lord!! I only heard about what she had said, and seen a "still" picture of her on the screen along with the the written text of the words.

Last night on the O'reilly Factor, he showed a few minutes long excerpt of the diatribe Hillary ranted about!

The junior Senator from New York ain't junior anymore!

There she was in her Red Outfit, eyes a-blazing, fists pounding in the air, living high off the roar of the crowd, 1,500 strong.

I wonder if she ran that speech by any of her fellow senators on the far left, before unleashing that molehill of BS? A concerted effort by the extreme left, or did the former first Grand Dame think of it all by herself?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
As I listened to Hillary drone on about Bush, suddenly, the Monica Lewinsky/Bill Clinton scandal became much clearer to me. If Bill can put up with that voice rattling in his head, he deserves a little on the side. Go Bill!

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Oz
As I listened to Hillary drone on about Bush, suddenly, the Monica Lewinsky/Bill Clinton scandal became much clearer to me. If Bill can put up with that voice rattling in his head, he deserves a little on the side. Go Bill!

I felt the way way back then. After dealing with that everyday, he needed some time away. But then again, by doing so he might help crank out another chelsea. I think this is why the conservatives were so against Bill. It wasn't the lies or the sex, it was thought of reproducing again.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
What Bill did wasn't going to produce another Chelsea. (Who has turned into quite a looker even with that giant mouth.)

If you ever want to read something hot, go to thesmokinggun and read Monica's account of their liason's. (The actual police report/deposition or whatever her statement was called.) It's as good as Penthouse Forum.

Otter

Nothing to see here
More bad news for hil

Polls conducted by Zogby International and Marist College of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., show Clinton with high negative job ratings. In the Marist poll, 47 percent considered Clinton's job performance either excellent or good. Forty-nine percent rated it either fair or poor. The Zogby poll measured the same overall favorable rating, 47 percent, but revealed that 51 percent considered Clinton to have done either a fair or poor job as senator.

So upsetting...:biggrin: