HOw many times!!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Does a low life scum bag POS have to get awahy with abusing a child before he's drawn and quatered in the town square.....

:tantrum:

I get a call this morning telling me to read the Enterprise....
What do I find?

JOHN EDWARD HEALY has been charged with sexual abuse of ANOTHER child.

So, I go to glance at his page on the SOR and guess what? HE'S NO LONGER ON THERE!!!

I have had two conversation swith the state's attorney's office so far and I'm just about in tears...
I put my child through hell for one reason... To assure that he would have to register as a sex offender and do what I could to prevent this from happening again.

:bawl:

beamher

Beelzebaby666 said:
Does a low life scum bag POS have to get awahy with abusing a child before he's drawn and quatered in the town square.....

What do I find?

So, I go to glance at his page on the SOR and guess what? HE'S NO LONGER ON THERE!!!

I have had two conversation swith the state's attorney's office so far and I'm just about in tears...
I put my child through hell for one reason... To assure that he would have to register as a sex offender and do what I could to prevent this from happening again.

wher's the link? or what's the web address

Redskinsmama

i'm sorry to hear that. hopefully, you've put enough pressure on the state for them to do something about it. it makes me sick to read stories like this, and i'm sorry you and your child had to personally go through it. :huggy:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

http://www2.dpscs.state.md.us/sor/

The Blurb in todays paper indicates to me that the child in question is one of the kids who was living in the same home as he was at the same time things happened with my daughter...
I'm certain I know who it is. I hope her mother feels so guilty she cries her freakin head off....

I stood and watched her lie to the police for this man when I called the cops on him.
STUPID PEOPLE
STUPID PEOPLE
STUPID PEOPLE.
:ohwell:
I will be in court when this comes up.... If nothing else... As a reminder. I was tempted to post signs in his hood. Now I'm tempted to start a vigilante' team of pervert slayers...:tantrum:

ohstate

Thank you for your vigilance. People like this do not change and it takes courage and vigilance to keep them from harming more kids. Please continue your fight and take heart in knowing that you probably have already saved some child from harm at his hands, even if you cannot save every child.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
If I read the case search thingy correctly, this guy got work release after being convicted of sex abuse of a minor...does anyone see anything wrong with this?

jenbengen

Watch it
Beelzebaby666 said:

What do I find?

Talk to your congressman and senators about this stuff as much as possible. You are doing the right thing by speaking out LOUD and CLEAR. I spoke to the judicial and congressional committees on toughening laws on this crap and they didn't pass it last year. Gotta love some of the people who run this state. People won't listen unless we come in large groups. Trust me on this one.

K

Kain99

Serious Question: Can you hang signs and pass out flyers that a John is a pedophile?

jenbengen

Watch it
P.S. If we spent as much money protecting and bettering the systems to protect our children as we do on saving the dang bay, we'd be MUCH better off.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I'm sorry to learn that. :huggy:

I know that it is upsetting but the bigger picture is that you may have inspired the most recent victim's family to not keep quiet about it. You can feel good that what your child went through wasn't in vain. It's probably someone else's silence that made it easier for your child to become his target. :frown:

Band together with the other victim's family to see that justice is finally and truly served. Hopefully, the S.A. is feeling REALLY bad right about now.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Redskinsmama said:
if you don't mind me asking, how did your daughter come into contact with this man? can we get some background info?

His girlfriend was a childhood friend and my daycare provider. She's also a distant cousin to a friend of mine.. In this county, everone knows everyone or is related to most of them... She watched my kids for two years before this happened. I helped her get a car, I bought her kids school supplies a few times, and I always made sure her kids had birthdays.She had custody of my cousin at one time, but I think she lost her. It's a mess.

No good deed goes unpunished:ohwell:

jenbengen

Watch it
Oh, one more thing- obviously, this is something I have experience with (unfortunately!)...
Gov. Ehrlich was extremely proactive in toughening these types of laws. I worked with his office last year to pass a couple of laws to strengthen penalties. I have never been inside the political arena on any level until then. I can honestly tell you that parents like you have to stand up. Anybody can testify at these hearings if you sign in and let them know you are coming. Some a-holes won't listen when you speak, but some will. It only takes a couple to persuade the rest.

Erhlich had some great program ideas to improve laws,etc in this state. We need to make sure this new guy realizes we still want this stuff to move ahead. Unfortunately, a lot got put on the back burner when the transition took place. There is a board created to deal with the sex offender registry. I'm not sure that is even actively operating right now. Stuff to check on and speak up about!!

OK- off my ranting now. It just ticks me off.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Beelzebaby666 said:
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

http://www2.dpscs.state.md.us/sor/

The Blurb in todays paper indicates to me that the child in question is one of the kids who was living in the same home as he was at the same time things happened with my daughter...
I'm certain I know who it is. I hope her mother feels so guilty she cries her freakin head off....

I stood and watched her lie to the police for this man when I called the cops on him.
STUPID PEOPLE
STUPID PEOPLE
STUPID PEOPLE.
:ohwell:
I will be in court when this comes up.... If nothing else... As a reminder. I was tempted to post signs in his hood. Now I'm tempted to start a vigilante' team of pervert slayers...:tantrum:

Ok, just read this. That bites what the other mother did. I remember you telling me this story and yeah that's pretty unbelievable. You gotta be really strong to push all of that aside to band together with her against him.

If it helps think about the children who became his victims and not the ones who helped him go free for so long. Even if you still have to fight alone. Do it for yours and other children. :huggy:

jenbengen

Watch it
Ehesef said:
If I read the case search thingy correctly, this guy got work release after being convicted of sex abuse of a minor...does anyone see anything wrong with this?

Talk to the guys in Annapolis who said it wasn't a big enough issue to toughen laws last year when it went to them before the assembly. One guy called my experience an "anecdote" and nobody else was there to testify so it must not be a big enough issue. Sorry buddy- your witnesses are in school right now. Buttwipe.

B

Big Fatty

It scares me as a father seeing what is going on right in my hometown. I want to protect my daughter by any means necessary from predators like this. It is beyond my understanding why anyone would take away a child's innocence.