Introduction

WorkinMomma

Just wanted to introduce myself!!! I have been learking in and out of the message boards for a while, and finally decided to make an introduction. I grew up in St. Mary's (Back when everyone KNEW everyone!!) and left several years ago. Decided to return (When my job got transferred) back to good ole St. Mary's. Although I hated it growing up, I have learned to Love it now. I still see people I grew up with and went to School with, pretty neat!! Although not sure I like the past coming back to haunt me!!! :D

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by WorkinMomma
Just wanted to introduce myself!!! I have been learking in and out of the message boards for a while, and finally decided to make an introduction. I grew up in St. Mary's (Back when everyone KNEW everyone!!) and left several years ago. Decided to return (When my job got transferred) back to good ole St. Mary's. Although I hated it growing up, I have learned to Love it now. I still see people I grew up with and went to School with, pretty neat!! Although not sure I like the past coming back to haunt me!!! :D

Well, let me be the first to welcome you!
I'm kind of new here myself, but I just happened upon your post.
I hope you have lots of fun. These are great people.

Oh, by the way, what are you wearing?

G

giggles04

Originally posted by WorkinMomma

Welcome aboard!!!:) Everbody always comes back to St. Mary's County. I've been born and raised here, and have seen a many a person leave and come back... you always come back! That's why I'm never leaving!!!!

G

giggles04

I live in St. Inigoes..... and went to Great Mills .... don't know if we know each other or not! Who knows?!? This county is a smallworld like that!!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by BchBns

click on the "quote" button on that specific post (bottom right corner of the block) ...

welcome aboard! watch out for bk! he's not your average 99 cents worth!

Hey!!!
That's twice you've ratted me out!

watercolor

yeah yeah
BK tsk tsk! *lol*

Welcome Workinmomma!!!

I am quite new here myself! *grin* Glad to see you decided to make a come back!:bubble: