Akon Dry Hump Video Online Of 14 Yr Old Girl In Trinidad

Booboo3604

Akon Dry Hump Video Online Of 14 Yr Old Girl In Trinidad
By Toshiba Reynolds
Apr 24, 2007
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21276638.shtml

R&B star Akon is in trouble for a video online showing him dry humping an underage girl on stage at a performance in Trinidad. Akon has sparked controversy yet again after taking part in the raunchy dance with the teenage daughter of a minister.

It's one thing for a chart-topping, Grammy nominated R&B star to invite a starstruck female or Tara Reid on stage to showcase their bootyshakin' skills, suggests Radar Online. And it's another thing to simulate sex with one of them in front of an audience of thousands in Trinidad.

To see the video:
http://theblemish.com/2007/04/the-akon-underage-dry-humping-video-is-back/

I am shocked :faint: What are your thoughts?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
There’s also a report from Trinidad News about the incident. Apparently, it was some mock contest like Miss Universe, but instead of talents and achievements, it was fcking.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=161129187

"His DJ, Virgin Islands native Benny D, even joined in during the second round and together they sandwiched the young lady on the floor of the stage. In the end, Akon declared himself the winner, even though the crowd adjudged that his female volunteer had won the contest."

Looks like she knew what she was doing...:shrug:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
migtig said:
There’s also a report from Trinidad News about the incident. Apparently, it was some mock contest like Miss Universe, but instead of talents and achievements, it was fcking.

"His DJ, Virgin Islands native Benny D, even joined in during the second round and together they sandwiched the young lady on the floor of the stage. In the end, Akon declared himself the winner, even though the crowd adjudged that his female volunteer had won the contest."

Please help me out here. Would this be the first time a young lady has been fooled into a reputation-destructive sexual act by the smooth, self-centered lies of someone of his persuasion? Hint: Steveland.

Booboo3604

migtig said:

This may be true, I am more or less surprised he participated at all as it may be ok for the culture there, but as an american artist, you would think he might be a little more hesitant because of the reaction it might cause here. Like even if he just performed songs, not humped................

rack'm

Jaded
Booboo3604 said:
This may be true, I am more or less surprised he participated at all as it may be ok for the culture there, but as an american artist, you would think he might be a little more hesitant because of the reaction it might cause here. Like even if he just performed songs, not humped................

SHOCK is what most rappers go for, this is right up his alley. :shrug:

and don't forget about good ole R. Kelly

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Booboo3604 said:
The problem with ANY artist inviting the crowd up on the stage for ANYTHING, is that you honestly don't know the age of the participants. Do you really think there would have been an uproar if he did that at Spring Break and the girls were all 21? :really:

Here's the deal, obviously it was announced what was gonna happen, some kind of fcking contest. If her parents were there and let her go up on stage - then shame on them. If her parents weren't there, then shame on them.

I've been to plenty of concerts and venues where I have seen young pre-teen people. However, I have also seen their parents in many cases.

Do I agree with the contest on a personal level? No I do not. However, I don't think Akon holds all the blame.

Booboo3604

migtig said:
The problem with ANY artist inviting the crowd up on the stage for ANYTHING, is that you honestly don't know the age of the participants. Do you really think there would have been an uproar if he did that at Spring Break and the girls were all 21? :really:

Here's the deal, obviously it was announced what was gonna happen, some kind of fcking contest. If her parents were there and let her go up on stage - then shame on them. If her parents weren't there, then shame on them.

I've been to plenty of concerts and venues where I have seen young pre-teen people. However, I have also seen their parents in many cases.

Do I agree with the contest on a personal level? No I do not. However, I don't think Akon holds all the blame.

I completely agree with you in the fact he does not all the blame, however does that mean he is not to blame at all? While there should have been parental supervision is some form there for the girl, you shouldn't just turn over and start simulating sex with someone on stage either. From this article it says it was supposed to be a dance contest. http://www.sixshot.com/articles/7025/

Either way I think a little bit better of judgement should have been taken. Lets say for instance a 26 year old is at a frat party and video appears of him doing anything sexual with a 14 or 16 year old while there. Will that man get in trouble even though in theory he could assume that everyone at the party should have been of a legal age. For Akon, Because it's part of his "performance", does that make it ok?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Booboo3604 said:
For Akon, Because it's part of his "performance", does that make it ok?
Yes.
If I go to a bar, I should expect to see people drinking. If I go to a concert by someone that features banging little hotties in their videos I should expect the same thing.
She isn't a victim, she's a volunteer

Booboo3604

aps45819 said:
Yes.
If I go to a bar, I should expect to see people drinking. If I go to a concert by someone that features banging little hotties in their videos I should expect the same thing.
She isn't a victim, she's a volunteer

No i didnt mean the act, I mean her being underage. I was simply saying there should always be a certain level of caution in stuff like that.

Booboo3604

Booboo3604 said:
No i didnt mean the act, I mean her being underage. I was simply saying there should always be a certain level of caution in stuff like that.

I really dont think the issue is what occured but the fact that she was 14. Who knows he may have done it with the other 7 girls as well but they were all apparently older, I think her age is the concern.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
A live on-stage performance requires more continuity than feeling up some girl in a frat house.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Booboo3604 said:
The comments section at the bottom of your linky is interesting. The most illuminating said
OH COME ON!..
u gotta be ####ing kidding me?good god...das tha biggest load of #### i've eva heard...akon aint do NOTHING WRONG.....he was dancing wit tha slut..so? if any one is charged it shud be her i mean she snuck into a club underage he aint gon' walk around askin #####'s for id..he aint tha ####in popo....lil slut juss wanted to sue....
. Just goes to show you can take some animals out of the jungle, but....

LordStanley

I know nothing
Lenny said:
The comments section at the bottom of your linky is interesting. The most illuminating said . Just goes to show you can take some animals out of the jungle, but....

Excuse me Miss, but before I dry hump you on stage, I would like to see your ID and birth certificate.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Qurious said:
The girl was 19 and her father is a pastor. :lmao:

Her myspace page got outted when this happened....
Not what the news reports say :shrug:

So, because she says she's 19 on MySpace means it's true? :confused:

OK, I'm Brad Pitt. It's true, because I said so on the internet. :yay:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Hey Qurious, I don't understand. :confused: :shrug:

Every news report I've looked at says she was 14. Oh wait, one of them says she was 15. :lmao:

Where did you get this information from? :confused:

This_person

Booboo3604 said:
I really dont think the issue is what occured but the fact that she was 14. Who knows he may have done it with the other 7 girls as well but they were all apparently older, I think her age is the concern.
Why was a pastor's daughter, 14 or 15 year old girl at a this guy's concert in the first place? Dressed the way she was? This girl is a victim, but of bad parenting, not being suggestively "danced" with on stage.

"My 15 year old son was just in Choo Choo's to get a soda, why did he have to see those girls????"