Jeff Dunham

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
Yup I'll be there, up near the front row.

:smack: I hate you :tantrum

j/k

I'll be in the nosebleed section, but they only hold 1800 people, so maybe I can still see something. I can't wait :getdown:

:lol: Maybe you'll be on his next DVD :diva:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
:smack: I hate you :tantrum

j/k

I'll be in the nosebleed section, but they only hold 1800 people, so maybe I can still see something. I can't wait :getdown:

:lol: Maybe you'll be on his next DVD :diva:
I will promise you, I won't be getting up to use the restroom. But I have heard there isn't a bad seat in the house. So it should be a great time! :dance: :dance:

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
I will promise you, I won't be getting up to use the restroom. But I have heard there isn't a bad seat in the house. So it should be a great time! :dance: :dance:

Yep, Walter blasted "Mike" for using the bathroom on the DVD. Did you see that? :killingme

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
Yep, Walter blasted "Mike" for using the bathroom on the DVD. Did you see that? :killingme
Yup. Which is even funnier considering he landed up knowing the guy. And that was his family sitting next to them.

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
Yup. Which is even funnier considering he landed up knowing the guy. And that was his family sitting next to them.

I didn't know this. Who knew who? That was Jeff's family next to "Mike"?

If I get on tv I might need "medical transportation" :killingme

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
I didn't know this. Who knew who? That was Jeff's family next to "Mike"?

If I get on tv I might need "medical transportation" :killingme
Yeah, if you watch the extras he talks about it. Those were his parents sitting next to the couple. And Mike happened to be a good friend of his. That of course he didn't know about until after the show.

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
Yeah, if you watch the extras he talks about it. Those were his parents sitting next to the couple. And Mike happened to be a good friend of his. That of course he didn't know about until after the show.

I guess I missed the extras, but can always watch the DVD again. I laugh at new things everytime I see it.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
I guess I missed the extras, but can always watch the DVD again. I laugh at new things everytime I see it.
You HAVe to watch the extras!! The one with Walter, is GREAT! Almost funnnier than the whole Walter skit. Just remember when you watch it, he had taken a few shots, and didn't have anything to eat