Any equestrians between the Bel Alton or Wicomico area?

2baymares

I've relocated in this area and need to find some Locals to ride with. Most of my peoples are 30+ miles away. Makes for alot of "hauling horses around" just to ride with someone.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
I've relocated in this area and need to find some Locals to ride with. Most of my peoples are 30+ miles away. Makes for alot of "hauling horses around" just to ride with someone.

So you are not happy riding with us anymore...Mingiz and the Old Man from Snowey River are gunna be pissed..You know WE are NOT that easily replaced..humph..

2baymares

Pasofever said:
So you are not happy riding with us anymore...Mingiz and the Old Man from Snowey River are gunna be pissed..You know WE are NOT that easily replaced..humph..

Well, when ya coming over? mmmmm? Too Far? :razz:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
there's a lot of farms down here on Rt 6. I don't know anyone down here thought so I can't really help

2baymares

mingiz said:
Not for me......I like to travel with my horse... :popcorn:

I actually travel alot with horse in tow. But I don't have enough time. I ride alot and it would be nice to have other riders close by to enjoy the trails with.
Mingiz, do you want to trailer up here? There is a trail close by that I believe is 5 or 8 miles long but need someone to explore it with me. :starcat:

mingiz

Horse Poor
2baymares said:
I actually travel alot with horse in tow. But I don't have enough time. I ride alot and it would be nice to have other riders close by to enjoy the trails with.
Mingiz, do you want to trailer up here? There is a trail close by that I believe is 5 or 8 miles long but need someone to explore it with me. :starcat:

Sure I'm always willing to ride with people. I'm not to picky I ride with Paso don't I.... :lmao: :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

mingiz said:
Sure I'm always willing to ride with people. I'm not to picky I ride with Paso don't I.... :lmao: :lmao:
Maybe I would like to ride with 'Paso'. What does he look like?

K

KizerSoSay

mingiz said:
Well if paso has the outback hat on looks like a Butch :coffee:
Looks like a butch, or is a butch? Or both? How can a man be butch?

Last edited by a moderator: