Custom Builder In St. Marys

acrotwell

Moving from Florida, bought land, need recommendations for good builders in St. Marys county. Appreciate any help.

J

julz20684

Eagle Nest Builders in Lexington Park. Sorry but I don't know the number.

TarNFeather

What are you looking for?

Some builders only build in their developments. If you have your own land, you have more options than most. The quality of home you're looking for will determine who you should call. I work for a building/homeowner supply company (Not Lowes) and when it comes to the product and service, it does matter who you call. Drop me an email and I can give you some great referrals. We're having a Homeowner Expo on Saturday. It would be a good idea for you to come to that. Go to www.thebaynet.com to find out more information. Hope this helps you.

Cletus_Vandam

Jason Kish said:
Stanley Martin Homes of Wildewood.

Are you smoking crack? They seem to be the worst developer I have ever seen. That is unless you are looking for a building lot that used to be nestled in a forest, but is now devoid of every living tree. Compare them to the original developer of Wildewood and you'll see what I mean.

fredsaid2

Cletus_Vandam said:
Are you smoking crack? They seem to be the worst developer I have ever seen. That is unless you are looking for a building lot that used to be nestled in a forest, but is now devoid of every living tree. Compare them to the original developer of Wildewood and you'll see what I mean.

:yeahthat: It's like night and day between the old and new. The new section is a true bedroom community, i.e. you can see right in your neighbor's windows!

Here's some contacts for home builders:

Ripple Brothers 301 373 3549
Morgan James Building Contractors 301 373 2000
Spring Haven Homes 301 373 3613

keepsmiling

Moving from Florida, bought land, need recommendations for good builders in St. Marys county. Appreciate any help.

Does anyone know anything about Skyview builders in St Mary's?

I own land in Calvert, thought about buying a house in St Mary's. I swear every house that I liked and went to look at I fell in love with and the builder was Skyview. Whoever he is builds beautiful homes. We aren't ready to build yet, but when we are I plan to contact them to see if they build in Calvert.

idiganthro

Stanley Martin

I have to agree! We visited Wildewood and toured all the models. Very nice inside, lots of features we liked. We narrowed it down to a model we liked and asked for directions to the lots.
OMG! I'm not going to spend 400,000+ for a nice home and put it on a POSTAGE stamp lot and have to share a "back alley" driveway with 8+ other houses to be able to get to my garage!
I mean, the houses are pushed ALL the way to the front of the lot almost, and they might as well be townhomes, they are so close. Talk about "high density!"
We would, however, consider buying an older home in Wildewood as the homes seem nice and the lots are large and treed.