Free Firewood

johnjrval424

I know this may seem like an odd time of year to publish this but...

We had several (7-8) very, very large trees cut down in our yard late last year. Of course, everyone and their grandmother was going to come by and get the firewood - yeah, right.

Sooooo, if anyone wants to get a supply for next year, it's here for the taking. We have a bunch of it and we'd like it gone.

Some of it is down the path to our woods but we have a Kubota that can help with bringing it back up the hill (and it isn't "over a cliff" situation - just down a walking path but you can't drive a vehicle down there).

Anyone who is interested, PM me for directions and specifics. But please - get it out of my yard! :howdy:

staynbusy

firewood

I know this may seem like an odd time of year to publish this but...

We had several (7-8) very, very large trees cut down in our yard late last year. Of course, everyone and their grandmother was going to come by and get the firewood - yeah, right.

Sooooo, if anyone wants to get a supply for next year, it's here for the taking. We have a bunch of it and we'd like it gone.

Some of it is down the path to our woods but we have a Kubota that can help with bringing it back up the hill (and it isn't "over a cliff" situation - just down a walking path but you can't drive a vehicle down there).

Anyone who is interested, PM me for directions and specifics. But please - get it out of my yard! :howdy:

if the wood available i would like directions and if possible a #..Thanks much :)