Liberal or Conservative

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Call me "Mr. 19"...

...between BC and Colin Powell

"Like I don't know how this will turn out..."

Your posts typically show there is much that you don't know.

Last edited:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Call me "Mr. 19"...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...between BC and Colin Powell

"Like I don't know how this will turn out..."

Your posts typically show there is much that you don't know.

Yep. I think if you asked anyone on here, they would have said Larry is more conservative than SmallTown. Go figure.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bogus quiz. I could only answer a handful of the questions because they didn't have a button for "Neither" or "Both" or "Depends on the situation".

For example:

11. In the long run, do you think we can reduce crime more by building more prisons or providing more financial assistance to rebuilding our inner cities?

Build prisons
Rebuild cities
Both

My answer is "Neither"

9. Whose political views do you consider more extreme, those of (former) Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders or the Rev. Pat Robertson?

Elders
Robertson
Neither

My answer is "They are equally extreme"

Then there are those "Who do you trust?" questions. :duh:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
27 - between Bush and Kemp. But I thought some of the questions were dumb. I wasn't crazy about EITHER Reagan or Roosevelt, so I chose Reagan because I know more about him.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Bogus quiz. I could only answer a handful of the questions because they didn't have a button for "Neither" or "Both" or "Depends on the situation".

9. Whose political views do you consider more extreme, those of (former) Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders or the Rev. Pat Robertson?

Elders
Robertson
Neither

My answer is "They are equally extreme"

Then there are those "Who do you trust?" questions. :duh:

Yeah - like - the Pentagon or the Postal Service. Who distrusts the mailman?

The FBI or the IRS - and I don't really trust either much.

And Elders vs. Robertson - one is a nutjob who thinks masturbation should be *taught*, the other a raving religious fruitcake who has almost no sway in politics and ought to be ignored.

And the Haiti/Korea one is just dated.

F

Flo

Originally posted by Frank
27 - between Bush and Kemp. But I thought some of the questions were dumb. I wasn't crazy about EITHER Reagan or Roosevelt, so I chose Reagan because I know more about him.

That was my thoughts, exactly! :confused:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Frank
27 - I wasn't crazy about EITHER Reagan or Roosevelt, so I chose Reagan because I know more about him.

What! :yikes:!!! That's blasphemy! :lol:

:notworthy: REAGAN :notworthy:

I scored a 33, and some of those questions were pretty stupid.

I'm a social liberal (because I really could care less what you do, just leave me alone. :rolleyes: ) and a Fiscal Conservative. (Quit taking my money! :burning: )

ThayerP

25 - So I guess according to this I'm a Liberal :shrug:

And What exactly is a Liberal supposed to do?

What exactly is a Conservative supposed to do?

Never did quite understand this.:confused:

ThayerP

Originally posted by Christy
What! :yikes:!!! That's blasphemy! :lol:

:I'm a social liberal (because I really could care less what you do, just leave me alone. :rolleyes: ) and a Fiscal Conservative. (Quit taking my money! :burning: )

Ooh. Ooh. Me. Me. That's me too. :cheers: