Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SOMD Open '07

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude
    ...1/2 of the competition committee has moved back 'in county' as the saying goes. Thus, there is no reason to come up except to get away from your women, play golf, drink beer and enjoy yourselves.

I like it up there.
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

What're you...

Quote Originally Posted by cattitude

I like it up there.
    ...huffing about? If you have a notarized permission form from otter, you can play.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...1/2 of the competition committee has moved back 'in county' as the saying goes. Thus, there is no reason to come up except to get away from your women, play golf, drink beer and enjoy yourselves.
    Oh, lemme think about that.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

...huffing about? If you have a notarized permission form from otter, you can play.
    I don't want to play with you guys. I just want to sit on the deck and look at the cows.
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Quote Originally Posted by kom526
    Oh, lemme think about that.

Road Trip?

I'm playing in a tournament at Andrews (South Course) on Monday. Anybody here played there before?
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by cattitude
    I don't want to play with you guys. I just want to sit on the deck and look at the cows.

Who you calling a cow?
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupe2
    Road Trip?

I'm playing in a tournament at Andrews (South Course) on Monday. Anybody here played there before?
    We should get together the weekend after next 2 Jun and hit Wicomico or Breton Bay, hell anyplace (except Hains Point ). Air needs a tune up before his tourney and I just want to get out there and play.

What say you Smooth, Pete, Otter et al.?

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

We should get together the weekend after next 2 Jun and hit Wicomico or Breton Bay, hell anyplace (except Hains Point ). Air needs a tune up before his tourney and I just want to get out there and play.

What say you Smooth, Pete, Otter et al.?

Funny you should mention Hains Point...I'm supposed to play there this evening. I'm a glutton for punishment because I hate that place and never play well there. It should be thrilling today after yesterday's storms too...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupe2
    Funny you should mention Hains Point...I'm supposed to play there this evening. I'm a glutton for punishment because I hate that place and never play well there. It should be thrilling today after yesterday's storms too...
    Free drop from casual water and I guess casual goose shiznit. Look on the bright side, it looks like its been a good drying day.

Free drop from casual water and I guess casual goose shiznit. Look on the bright side, it looks like its been a good drying day.
    I think I should try these new Top Flite D2 balls today. My Nikes are too precious to stain!