Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SOMD Open '07

Quote Originally Posted by Airgasm
    What day, time, how many in your group? I can chunk divots with the best of them!
    Not sure yet, I'm still trying to get something together.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothmarine187
    I'm planning on hitting Cheseapeake hills this weekend, the course is looking way better now.
    Well it didn't take long for it to go down-hill, played there yesterday and

Heard some of the boys played @ Wicomico, how was it, who's golf game ruled supreme and where was my invite?
    Earth: 30% Land, 70% Race Course... ___/) ____/)

"Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airgasm
    Well it didn't take long for it to go down-hill, played there yesterday and

Heard some of the boys played @ Wicomico, how was it, who's golf game ruled supreme and where was my invite?
    It was very nice. I did not lose We didn't even plan it until 8pm the night before. Otter was supposed to PM you but he was and PM'd Airgoosen instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    It was very nice. I did not lose We didn't even plan it until 8pm the night before. Otter was supposed to PM you but he was and PM'd Airgoosen instead.

Very un-otterish... We'll hook-up soon!

"Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

Let me know if you need another :hacker: .... as Kom posted before, I believe that is MY fate in life...

Played on Sunday afternoon and a promising front nine turned into a nightmarish back nine....oh well, more strokes for the dollar.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm open on 2 June for 18, Breton Bay or Wicomico? :gluttonforpunishment: I'll even wear "The Hat".
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by kom526
    I'm open on 2 June for 18, Breton Bay or Wicomico? :gluttonforpunishment: I'll even wear "The Hat".

That might work. I'll even buy a "Hat!" Breton Bay would be a change of pace.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FYI-You do NOT have to squeeze the shiznit out of golf club to hit the ball. I went to the range on GMR today and hit decent range balls off real grass and figured out why I was so horrible on Sunday. The usual suspects overswinging, too tight on the grip, not relaxing and screwy alignment. I have lost the "push" it is now a slight fade, not quite the :otterslice:

The most important thing I learned was to not hit wedges and take big divots when the wind is blowing in your face.:pfftpfftpfft:
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

FYI-You do NOT have to squeeze the shiznit out of golf club to hit the ball. I went to the range on GMR today and hit decent range balls off real grass and figured out why I was so horrible on Sunday. The usual suspects overswinging, too tight on the grip, not relaxing and screwy alignment. I have lost the "push" it is now a slight fade, not quite the :otterslice:

The most important thing I learned was to not hit wedges and take big divots when the wind is blowing in your face.:pfftpfftpfft:
    mate!

Always a fine line between a tight and just enough grip... Actually, a tough concept that makes a big difference!

FYI-You do NOT have to squeeze the shiznit out of golf club to hit the ball.
    I wish I could remember that! My arms always hurt like hell the next day, and the more frustrated I get, the harder I grip the club.