Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 409

Thread: SOMD Open '07

  1. #41
    Registered User Airgasm's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    Location
    N38°19.49' W076° 26.90'
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526
    I'm open on 2 June for 18, Breton Bay or Wicomico? :gluttonforpunishment: I'll even wear "The Hat".
    So, is this a plan? Anybody a member so we can get a tee-time?
    Earth: 30% Land, 70% Race Course... ___/) ____/)


    "Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

  2. #42
    They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Beyond the OB stakes
    Posts
    15,772
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Airgasm
    So, is this a plan? Anybody a member so we can get a tee-time?
    Non members can get weekend tee times after noon I do believe. I can call over and find out. Wicomico has twilight pricing in effect after 3:15 pm.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

    Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

  3. #43
    Repete Pete's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    52,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm not available until June 17th

  4. #44
    They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Beyond the OB stakes
    Posts
    15,772
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ok, here's the scoop...

    Breton Bay-non members can call on Thurday afternoon for a weekend tee time. Non members can only tee off after 1300 on weekends and holidays. $45.00 per non member round.

    Wicomico Shores-Twilight pricing begins @ 1500. $11.50 to walk, $25.00 to ride.

    Both courses are in good shape, Breton Bay maybe a little better off than Wicomico Shores due to the Bermuda grass. The greens @ WSGC were in as good a shape as you would find @ BB because not a whole lot of people bother with repairing ball marks whether they pay 45 or 25 for a round.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

    Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

  5. #45
    Nothing to see here otter's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Rightcheer
    Posts
    17,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Airgasm
    So, is this a plan? Anybody a member so we can get a tee-time?
    Have grad parties and cookouts this weekend, count me out..
    “If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

  6. #46
    Registered User Airgasm's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    Location
    N38°19.49' W076° 26.90'
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526
    Ok, here's the scoop...

    Breton Bay-non members can call on Thurday afternoon for a weekend tee time. Non members can only tee off after 1300 on weekends and holidays. $45.00 per non member round.

    Wicomico Shores-Twilight pricing begins @ 1500. $11.50 to walk, $25.00 to ride.

    Both courses are in good shape, Breton Bay maybe a little better off than Wicomico Shores due to the Bermuda grass. The greens @ WSGC were in as good a shape as you would find @ BB because not a whole lot of people bother with repairing ball marks whether they pay 45 or 25 for a round.
    Thanks!

    I'm up for Breton Bay, Saturday @ 1:00, 1:30, etc. So we need two more, Nupe, S. Marine?
    Earth: 30% Land, 70% Race Course... ___/) ____/)


    "Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

  7. #47
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Airgasm
    Thanks!

    I'm up for Breton Bay, Saturday @ 1:00, 1:30, etc. So we need two more, Nupe, S. Marine?
    Works for me.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

  8. #48
    I Need a Life smoothmarine187's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    At the Coffee Shop
    Posts
    5,611
    I'm out, my son has a baseball game at 1:30. I Definetely want to get together one of these times though.

  9. #49
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charlotte Hall
    Posts
    1,672

    Message to all hackers/golfers!

    Our forum mommy has made this thread a sticky. Let's use this to schedule golf get-togethers and share stories, experiences and lies (Pete). Play well (or not) and share it here.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

  10. #50
    Registered User Airgasm's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    Location
    N38°19.49' W076° 26.90'
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupe2
    Our forum mommy has made this thread a sticky. Let's use this to schedule golf get-togethers and share stories, experiences and lies (Pete). Play well (or not) and share it here.


    Sweet!
    She is da bomb!
    Earth: 30% Land, 70% Race Course... ___/) ____/)


    "Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

Similar Threads

  1. Live Music in SOMD???
    By funkabilly! in forum Life in Southern Maryland
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:20 PM
  2. State Parks in SoMd...
    By Hessian in forum Life in Southern Maryland
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:54 AM
  3. Tonight on my ride home I met the greatest driver in SOMD.
    By Pete in forum Life in Southern Maryland
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 12:03 PM
  4. Public open shooting event at Pax
    By jazz lady in forum Life in Southern Maryland
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:31 PM

Members who have read this thread: 22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |