SOMD Open '07

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Is this year's venue up near Larryville this year? I think I figured out why I'm fading and I need an excuse to get some more rounds in before Myrtle Beach.

Pete

Repete
We typically have it later in August so we all have time to play up to our potential. this year no ringers. You have to have at least 500 posts to qualify. :lol:

kom526

Pete said:
We typically have it later in August so we all have time to play up to our potential. this year no ringers. You have to have at least 500 posts to qualify. :lol:
Well SOME of us may need some practice rounds or we could just call them qualifiers. If anyone wants to play a round over Memorial Day weekend or pretty much any weekend in June/July :howdy:.

Agee

kom526 said:
Well SOME of us may need some practice rounds or we could just call them qualifiers. If anyone wants to play a round over Memorial Day weekend or pretty much any weekend in June/July :howdy:.

Would really like to get out a couple of times the next two weeks, playing in a tournament June 4th. Weekend, after work during the week, whenever. So you hackers keep me in mind. :howdy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not at this point...

kom526 said:
Is this year's venue up near Larryville this year? I think I figured out why I'm fading and I need an excuse to get some more rounds in before Myrtle Beach.

...1/2 of the competition committee has moved back 'in county' as the saying goes. Thus, there is no reason to come up except to get away from your women, play golf, drink beer and enjoy yourselves.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:
...1/2 of the competition committee has moved back 'in county' as the saying goes. Thus, there is no reason to come up except to get away from your women, play golf, drink beer and enjoy yourselves.

:mad:

I like it up there.

kom526

Larry Gude said:
Oh, lemme think about that.:rolleyes::sarcasm:

kom526

Nupe2 said:
:lol: Road Trip?

I'm playing in a tournament at Andrews (South Course) on Monday. Anybody here played there before?
We should get together the weekend after next 2 Jun and hit Wicomico or Breton Bay, hell anyplace (except Hains Point :lmao: ). Air needs a tune up before his tourney and I just want to get out there and play.

What say you Smooth, Pete, Otter et al.?

Nupe2

kom526 said:
We should get together the weekend after next 2 Jun and hit Wicomico or Breton Bay, hell anyplace (except Hains Point :lmao: ). Air needs a tune up before his tourney and I just want to get out there and play.

What say you Smooth, Pete, Otter et al.?

Funny you should mention Hains Point...I'm supposed to play there this evening. :lmao: I'm a glutton for punishment because I hate that place and never play well there. It should be thrilling today after yesterday's storms too... :doh:

kom526

Nupe2 said:
Funny you should mention Hains Point...I'm supposed to play there this evening. :lmao: I'm a glutton for punishment because I hate that place and never play well there. It should be thrilling today after yesterday's storms too... :doh:
Free drop from casual water and I guess casual goose shiznit. Look on the bright side, it looks like its been a good drying day. :lmao:

Nupe2

kom526 said:
Free drop from casual water and I guess casual goose shiznit. Look on the bright side, it looks like its been a good drying day. :lmao:

:lol: I think I should try these new Top Flite D2 balls today. My Nikes are too precious to stain! :lmao: