New to the area

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
HorseRiding God said:
:howdy: I am new to the area and am looking to get into some competition and hopefully meet some of you.
welcome! its always nice to have a new horse person! what type of competitons are you looking for? english/western?

K

KizerSoSay

HorseRiding God said:
:howdy: I am new to the area and am looking to get into some competition and hopefully meet some of you.

Hello 'new' person! Welcome to the forum! I have a few tips to get you started. This place is a lot like jail. Upon entering, remember these few rules:
1. Protect you rectum.
2. Assert your position in the pack right away.
3. Good behavior will get you labeled a butt kisser. Bad behavior will get you green karma from me.
4. Disagreeing with certain people on here will get you accused of being a certain other someone on here, pretending to be a certain other someone. Get it?
5. If you are fortunate enough to get a juicy piece of gossip, run it by me first.
Enjoy your stay.

S

saddlesore

HorseRiding God said:

Welcome, God! :howdy:

I am a newby myself, and am happy to share information with you! I am still in the process of learning my way around down here. One person who can help you with showing is Julie Bingham, who is at Flat Iron Farm in St. Mary's County. That is who everyone recommended to me.

Again, welcome! :howdy:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:

I am a newby myself, and am happy to share information with you! I am still in the process of learning my way around down here. One person who can help you with showing is Julie Bingham, who is at Flat Iron Farm in St. Mary's County. That is who everyone recommended to me.

You are a rotter, you! (high pitched squeals of laughter)

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
may the good Lord be with you during your travels here

In dunno, Santa. Those smilies of yours are looking a little ominous. HorseGod, beware!! :drama:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
You are a rotter, you! (high pitched squeals of laughter)

What?? :shrug: Can't a person offer a little friendly advice? Better than suggesting she not bend over to pick up the soap . . .. :evil:

You forgot to mention in your Rules for the Forum that she should be certified and insured :elaine:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
What?? :shrug: Can't a person offer a little friendly advice? Better than suggesting she not bend over to pick up the soap . . .. :evil:

You forgot to mention in your Rules for the Forum that she should be certified and insured :elaine:

Why do you say it is a she? Do you know this person? Hmm? Do you?? I think not(yet). Let's take bets on who it is. I say Horse Lisperer. :popcorn:

hbic

saddlesore said:

HorseRiding God -

Before you make any commitments to riding with said person mentioned above...I HIGHLY suggest checking out her references & claims...to say the least they don't check out. PM me if you need more information.

K

KizerSoSay

hbic said:
HorseRiding God -

Before you make any commitments to riding with said person mentioned above...I HIGHLY suggest checking out her references & claims...to say the least they don't check out. PM me if you need more information.

Hi Jana. :howdy:

S

saddlesore

hbic said:
HorseRiding God -

In the words of Shad/Jan, "you are highly suspect."

K

Katie

Wow...

All I am going to say is that she is the ONLY person that I trust with riding my horse. I have had many trainers in my riding career, and she is one of the nicest and sincere trainers I have had. She doesn't make you do anything that you are not comfortable with. She will not make you feel stupid if you can't do something. I had one trainer scream at me at a horse show becuase I missed my diagonal. She would never do that.

Besides, opinions are like blankety-blank and they all stink.

K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:
Wow...

All I am going to say is that she is the ONLY person that I trust with riding my horse. I have had many trainers in my riding career, and she is one of the nicest and sincere trainers I have had. She doesn't make you do anything that you are not comfortable with. She will not make you feel stupid if you can't do something. I had one trainer scream at me at a horse show becuase I missed my diagonal. She would never do that.

Besides, opinions are like blankety-blank and they all stink.

My blankety blank definately doesn't stink. Right Shady?