Neptunes?

Jameo

What?!
Larry Gude said:
...it be open at 7 in the morning?

:lmao:

I thinking 530. Them poor lil fellas out fishing on the side of the road early in the morning might get hungry or thirsty.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Jameo said:
I thinking 530. Them poor lil fellas out fishing on the side of the road early in the morning might get hungry or thirsty.

Ya know, I cringe when I drive by Dew Drop a 615 in the morning and they are open with cars in the parking lot. :lol:

sockgirl77

RoseRed said:

Ya know, I cringe when I drive by Dew Drop a 615 in the morning and they are open with cars in the parking lot. :lol:
Always have been. My Pop Pop goes there every morning to drink coffee and watch Denise Austin. :lol:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
RoseRed said:

It's an after hour club at that time in the a.m.; afterall, its "Hollywood" :otter:

Jameo

What?!
smoothmarine187 said:
:smack: Don't lie, that is going to be the new location for Roses place III.

Oh yeah, Roses III will be opening in the basement :yay: Smoof is gonna manage that :lmao:

smoothmarine187

_MightyMouse_ said:
Hopefully my Roses place II VIP Card will work here too? :getdown:

:faint: You lucky bastard, I'm a high standing member of that place and I never got a card. How did you do it? I do however have a VIP card to the Dojo