Republican Family Values

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
Must have something to do with not getting sex from their wives...

More Republican family values
posted by Clyde
6:29 AMFormer SD Legislator Arrested On Sex Charges

A former South Dakota lawmaker is accused of molesting his own foster children and legislative pages.

Ted Klaudt, 49, a Republican rancher from Walker, faces a long list of charges: eight counts of rape, two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, two counts of witness tampering, sexual contact with a person under 16, and stalking.

Court documents mention five possible victims. Three were foster children between the ages of 15 and 19 who lived with Klaudt's family. One is a cousin of one of those girls, and the fifth is a friend of Klaudt's daughter.

In the most disturbing accusation, the girls say Klaudt had them convinced they could earn up to $20,000 by donating their eggs to a fertility clinic. And even though he has no medical training, the girls say Klaudt did all the supposed "exams" and "procedures" himself.

Toxick

Splat
forestal said:

posted by Clyde

A former South Dakota lawmaker is accused of molesting his own foster children and legislative pages.

Ted Klaudt, 49, a Republican rancher from Walker, faces a long list of charges: eight counts of rape, two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, two counts of witness tampering, sexual contact with a person under 16, and stalking.

Court documents mention five possible victims. Three were foster children between the ages of 15 and 19 who lived with Klaudt's family. One is a cousin of one of those girls, and the fifth is a friend of Klaudt's daughter.

In the most disturbing accusation, the girls say Klaudt had them convinced they could earn up to $20,000 by donating their eggs to a fertility clinic. And even though he has no medical training, the girls say Klaudt did all the supposed "exams" and "procedures" himself.

Wow - Finally - proof positive that all republicans are child molesters.

Great find!

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

Toxick said:
Wow - Finally - proof positive that all republicans are child molesters.

Great find!
:jameo: It is true that is not a healthy story and all the facts are not in yet and it surely does not really reflect onto the Republican Party as a whole.

It is a cheap shot. :whistle:

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
I like taking cheap shots at republican scum.

JPC sr said:
:jameo: It is true that is not a healthy story and all the facts are not in yet and it surely does not really reflect onto the Republican Party as a whole.

This_person

JPC sr said:

OMG, a good point!!!! Thank you

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

forestal said:
I like taking cheap shots at republican scum.
:yay: Thats cool, as long as you know what it is then its all yours. :jameo:

donbarzini

forestal said:

posted by Clyde

Two words: Barney Frank

PS: Two more: Gerry Studds

AndyMarquisLIVE

JPC sr said:

:faint:

JPC said something of value.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PsyOps said:
At least you admit it's a CHEAP SHOT. This is exactly what we've come to expect from you Forest.
I like taking cheap shots at Democrats, so what the heck. :lol:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
forestal said:

You've not much experience in South Dakota have you? Wait til you meet a South Dakota wife, then you'll know.