*Sniff Sniff*

B

Betty_Elms

OOhhhhhhhhhhhhh...only 3 episodes of "Buffy" left. I can't believe it's over. Who will save the world now? How will we even know when it's in danger? :frown:

"Where do we go from here?"

B

Betty_Elms

Yep...next 3 Tuesdays at 8 on UPN 20. Have you been watching this season?

B

Betty_Elms

Hmm, you've got some catching up to do! Faith's back, Xander's had an eye gouged out, Giles helped Robin try to kill Spike (unsuccesfully thank goodness), and this past week the entire gang kicked Buffy out of the house (they thought her plan of attack was a death wish). If you wanna do it the long way, read the breakdown at http://www.upn.com/shows/buffy/
Happy hunting!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Where do we go from here?"
...now that all of the children have grown up...

Betty, you know I love you and I say this with the utmost affection and respect:

GET THE HELL OUT OF THE IDIOT BOX!!!!!
:roflmao:

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by bluto
Whassup with Anya and Dawn?

Anya and Xander broke up (again). She's holding meetings, assisted by Andrew, to help the Potentials get ready for battle with the First and Caleb. Dawn's helping with the reserch, trying to find out where Caleb came from anyhow. She also kicked Buffy out of the house, with everyone else's approval. Willow's using what power she can, when she can (still with Kennedy too). Right before Buffy was thrown out, the house took a vote, and decided they wanted Faith in chage, so now she's leading. Buffy gave Faith some parting words of wisdom, told her "don't be afraid to lead them".

Erin

Please fill me in

Okay, I missed half of Buffy last night because I was stuck in class. Why were they using scenes from the Matrix when Buffy was fighting the priest? Who was the priest (can't think of his name)? Why was there a cloned Buffy with him?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Filling you in

1. Scenes were just shot like the Matrix, she's s the Slayer, she's entitled to some cool action shots.

2. Preacher is Caleb, big jerk that hates women and is working for The First. He has been endowed with super strength by The First

3. Buffy clone is THE FIRST, the original Evil, Sin Incarnate. It can appear as anyone that has died, and as we all know, Buffy has died twice. It appeared as the Mayor for Faith, which was too cool.

And Betty, I feel the same way! I'll have to stick with Angel just to get my Joss Wheaton fix. Sigh, that singing episode was spectacular. Buffy made the "idiot box" a little more intelligent for me.

You can go to http://members.aol.com/LRL02/touched.html for a complete summary of last night's show.

Erin

Thank you

Hello6. I was hoping Buffy & Spike were going to hook up, but it looks like she'll end up with Angel. There were some pretty good sex scenes last night, but Buffy & Spike would've been the best - they were always so rough ;^D

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I've checked the spoilers for the final episodes, there's no Angel/Buffy hookup listed. She just ponders a future with him. As for SPIKE (sigh) he may sacrifice himself to save the world, and Buffy will tell him that she loves him:biggrin: :smoochy:

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by Hello6

And Betty, I feel the same way! I'll have to stick with Angel just to get my Joss Wheaton fix.

If you go to www.imdb.com and do a search for Joss, it lists a new show from him in 2003 called "Ripper". Can you guess who's in that? :razz2: It doesn't say if it's definitely going to fly, but we can hope eh?

Wasn't the ending to last night's show just.....ARG!?! Make me wait another whole week.

Satine

As the end of the episode on Tuesday, and sitting a foot from Betty at the time, I have never been more clenched when I saw the dreded "Creator Joss Whedon"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until next week. 5 days.

I don't know if I hate Betty for making me watch this silly show or i should buy her something from their website for making me. But GOOD TIMES!!!!!

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by Satine
I don't know if I hate Betty for making me watch this silly show or i should buy her something from their website for making me.

Buy her something :dude: :smooch:

Satine

Well maybe.

Watching last night was not fun. Besides that fact that there is only one BUFFY LEFT!!!! Betty and I had to sit through another fan friend of ours talking on the phone. GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr...
We yelled at her to leave!!! It's the last episode on tuesday!

But anyway...Angel was there. He looks better then he did before. Yummie! :biggrin: :biggrin: But i feel bad for Spike who saw them Kissing :bawl: :bawl:

I can't wait until Tuesday!

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I about had a hissy fit when my dog wanted to go outside during the Spike/Buffy scene. Missed alot of the dialog.
Can't wait till the 20th. Willow with white hair, how cool!:cool:
Read that Spike will be on Angel next season. YAAYY

Satine

You know i think you're right. This is a Buffy thread.

Some people think that Buffy is a dumb show. I did until about This year when i started watching all seven seasons in about three months. That's a lot of Buffy in a short time. :shocked:

So I know that we have the right to tak about what ever we talk about but please stay on topic! sheesh.

yeah. so yeah.

yeah our "friend" was talking on the phone during the Buffy/Spike thing and i missed it what did they say? I got the jist that they are saying that they love eachother but don't have time to talk about it? Am I right? Please fill me in!!!

Man was i happy/sad that Angel and Buffy :smoochy: when they showed Spike aww...i don't know who i rather see her with. I think Angel becuse they complement eachother. Spike loves her more though. I think anyway. More then Angel ever did. But that's just me.

yeah and to "Tim McGraw" you're :offtopic: