Infant not breathing Cove Point Park Pool

keepsmiling

Please pray for the little one. I don't know all the details. Catching the tail end of it on the scanner.

Infant wasn't breathing when Solomons arrived. Infant now breathing. Helicopter on the way to fly them out.

Prayers for the little one and family. :huggy:

keepsmiling said:
Please pray for the little one. I don't know all the details. Catching the tail end of it on the scanner.

Infant wasn't breathing when Solomons arrived. Infant now breathing. Helicopter on the way to fly them out.

Prayers for the little one and family. :huggy:
Breathing now is good. Let's hope the kid wasn't away too long.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The pool must of just recently opened up, my mom had my little boy there today around 4 pm at the playground and she says the pool wasn't open then.

I

Inkpen

It only takes a few seconds for a baby to fall face first..and inhale..
Happends so quick, many dont see it happening until it is to late.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Inkpen said:
It only takes a few seconds for a baby to fall face first..and inhale..
Happends so quick, many dont see it happening until it is to late.

At 8 weeks old they dont just happen to fall IMO

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Guessing this may just be a situation where the baby stopped breathing for whatever reason. Just happened to be at the pool when it happened. At two months I can't imagine anyone putting their child in a pool. But then again being a forumite for a little while I have read of some incredibly stupid people doing incredibly stupid things.

I sure hope and pray the baby does okay.

I can't imagine life without my little one. Today we had to "get outta here" and "run daddy" cuz the dinosaurs were going to get us in the park. Moments like that are too precious to lose.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Rumor I heard is that the 16 YO mom walked down the steps into the pool with the baby on her hip. Didn't notice that the baby was under water until it was too late.

It'll be interesting to see if we hear anything else.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
MMDad said:
Rumor I heard is that the 16 YO mom walked down the steps into the pool with the baby on her hip. Didn't notice that the baby was under water until it was too late.

It'll be interesting to see if we hear anything else.

Babies having babies, it's just not right.