Above ground pool removal

TamC

I really need my pool gone!!! Does anyone know of a company that will do this for a decent price?

Vince

TamC said:
I really need my pool gone!!! Does anyone know of a company that will do this for a decent price?
If it's in decent shape, put it in the classifieds cheap, and let whoever buys it come and take it down. I did it that way. Sold it dirt cheap and come and get it.

mizteresa1965

OH! I saw something on America's Funniest Videos the other night about an above ground pool and a shovel!! Of course, you may get your feet wet.

TamC

onebdzee said:
How big is it?....I just might be in the market for a pool

It's pretty big. The "deep end" is 5ft deep. I'm not sure the exact measurements. It would be great if you could take it away! I would be your best friend! :howdy:

R

residentofcre

TamC said:

I want mine gone too.... frogs have moved in. We have a wooden deck around half of the pool. I'm not looking forward to taking that part down.

residentofcre said:
I want mine gone too.... frogs have moved in. We have a wooden deck around half of the pool. I'm not looking forward to taking that part down.
If you want someone to do it pm me. I might know someone.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
TamC: Let me know about any pools in good shape, I may also be in the market.

residentofcre: is the deck moveable also?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Depending where ya'll live, me and a buddy can knock um out for ya and haul away....we would prolly be cheaper than some company, but it may take us a little more time...

Let me know if your interested, and we can work something out :yay:

Softballkid said:
Depending where ya'll live, me and a buddy can knock um out for ya and haul away....we would prolly be cheaper than some company, but it may take us a little more time...

Let me know if your interested, and we can work something out :yay:
Let the bidding begin! :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
desertrat said:
Let the bidding begin! :lmao:

I got diapers and formula to buy...back off :boxing:

:lmao:

Nah, me and my buddy do lil side jobs like that from time to time...we hauled Catt and Otters stuff away for them....so they can be our reference :lol:... we were on time, and got everything they wanted out (that day atleast), out :yay:

:lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
itsbob said:
Freecycle..

Offer it for free, but they have to move it.

What size is it BTW??

Your killing my side job work here :smack:

Remember, MainMan didn't give me that tv I wanted when we moved him in, so I need to save up to buy a new one....I mean, I have diapers and formula to buy :tantrum

itsbob

I bowl overhand
desertrat said:
You need one Bob.
I've had an above ground, next time it's going in ground with a pool company to clean and service it.. with an integrated hot tub, waterfall, slide, diving board, (2 and 5 meter) etc etc...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
itsbob said:
I've had an above ground, next time it's going in ground with a pool company to clean and service it.. with an integrated hot tub, waterfall, slide, diving board, (2 and 5 meter) etc etc...

Your gonna live by me by then right :bubble:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Softballkid said:
Your gonna live by me by then right :bubble:
By the time I can afford it, I'll be too old to use it..

Was thinking though.. business idea. You always hear about the poolboys and the lonely housewife.. what about topless poolgirls? How much could we charge? I mean the women at Rosie's must be looking for daytime work right?