Help me with my beaver!

R

remaxrealtor

How did I know that would get attention! :lmao:

I live on a 2 acre pond in Great Mills, and a couple of days ago a beaver showed up. I'm being told that he'll end up being a real menace...any info and/or suggestions?

rack'm

Jaded
remaxrealtor said:

I live on a 2 acre pond in Great Mills, and a couple of days ago a beaver showed up. I'm being told that he'll end up being a real menace...any info and/or suggestions?

You have a pond, why would he be a problem??

remaxrealtor said:

.17HMR

R

remaxrealtor

rack'm said:

I hope he's not, I'd love to have him hang out forever, he's an adorasaurus!

But it's a storm water management pond that runs off and I guess folks are worried he'll dam it up?

remaxrealtor said:

He'll kill a lot of trees around the pond. If you don't want that maybe you could catch him and relocate him?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
rack'm said:
He'll cut down trees from the surrounding area to plug up the outflow of the pond in an attempt to increase the size/depth of the pond resulting in flooding and lots of spikey stumps.

rack'm

Jaded
remaxrealtor said:
But it's a storm water management pond that runs off and I guess folks are worried he'll dam it up?

YEP, he'll dam up your drainage pond and make a pond :eyebrow:

remaxrealtor said:
I hope he's not, I'd love to have him hang out forever, he's an adorasaurus!

Tell him he'll need permits from the county to build and he'll give up and leave.
But seriously if "the folks" are worried about it why don't they take care of it?

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Perhaps offer it a Brazillian Bikini wax and it will leave. Then again it might stay and love you long time!!!!!!