Pet Stores

Christy

b*tch rocket
Okay, need to know where to get a guinea pig and all the neccessary equipment that goes along with. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Corner Critters / Korner Kritters in Leonardtown should have all that stuff.

K

Kizzy

Christy,

Would you rather have a useless hamster instead?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by IM4Change
Christy,

Would you rather have a useless hamster instead?

Nope! :lol: Gotta be a guinea pig! I'd try and pass it off as one, but I think she'd notice! :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kain99
Corner Critters / Korner Kritters in Leonardtown should have all that stuff.

That's what I heard. Supposed to be the best. Now, who wants to go shopping for me?

I loathe shopping of any sort. :bawl:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by Christy
I loathe shopping of any sort. :bawl:

Ahem! That is amazing news to me!! Which reminds me, you haven't been to Target yet this week. :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Christy, as a former owner of the little guys, I'd recommend a wire cage that sits in a "cat box" type of container. I think the aquariums with the screen on top are really hot and stinky. Just an observation.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Steve
Ahem! That is amazing news to me!! Which reminds me, you haven't been to Target yet this week. :biggrin:

Well shopping anywhere OTHER than Target! :blushing:

Rosered and I were both admiring each other's very fashionable outfits from Target. They must have new stock in because I hadn't seen her very cute ensemble there, so I'll be there before Friday checking out the new stock, don't you worry! :neener:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
Well shopping anywhere OTHER than Target! :blushing:

Rosered and I were both admiring each other's very fashionable outfits from Target. They must have new stock in because I hadn't seen her very cute ensemble there, so I'll be there before Friday checking out the new stock, don't you worry! :neener:
Tell the truth Christy!!! We didn't have lunch we went and spend GOBS of money!!!! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
I'd go...but my resistance levels are low...I'd wind up walking out with a ferret...no doubt.
They are soooo cute!!! Hubby won't (rephrase - doesn't want me to) let me have one. But then again, the cat might kill it. :cheesy:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Steve

Is this REALLY Steve or is Christy talking to herself?? :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Ponytail
I'd go...but my resistance levels are low...I'd wind up walking out with a ferret...no doubt.

:nono: No ferrets. I think they're cool as hell but I'm allergic to them. The only thing in my entire life I've ever been allergic to. :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
:nono: No ferrets. I think they're cool as hell but I'm allergic to them. The only thing in my entire life I've ever been allergic to. :bawl:
I'm allergic to Kiwi's. :confused:

Try the animal shelter. The one in Frederick always had some and they gave you all of the equipment in addition to the G.P.