horrible driver, worse mother

charger383

well today im headed south on 235 right in front of the new cheseburger in paridise, when a blue chevy or gmc blazer/jimmy with euro taillights (early 90s style) comes flying up on me... then weaves in and out of traffic, about 80mpph id guess.... as i sit next to her at the light i look over and see an infant seat in the car.. so to whom ever you are or if anyone knows who that was id like to find you and slap the #### out of you. i know that i drive stupid some times when im alone. but with kid in toe im slow lane with both hands on wheel

shopgirl

charger383 said:
well today im headed south on 235 right in front of the new cheseburger in paridise, when a blue chevy or gmc blazer/jimmy with euro taillights (early 90s style) comes flying up on me... then weaves in and out of traffic, about 80mpph id guess.... as i sit next to her at the light i look over and see an infant seat in the car.. so to whom ever you are or if anyone knows who that was id like to find you and slap the #### out of you. i know that i drive stupid some times when im alone. but with kid in toe im slow lane with both hands on wheel

mmmm you are as dumb as this person with baby in backseat of car. If there was a baby in car seat. So its ok for you to act crazy at times an drive stupid while you are alone. you have no reason to even complaine about this dumb driver when in fact you are as bad as she is. You also say if you could fine this person you like to slap the ##### out of her. How would you like to have someone fine you when you get a little crazy at times being alone an someone feels like taken a baseball bat an hiting you a few times. I dont understand half of the drivers around southern maryland. I have seem more fools driven then I care to count. In fact they all should be taken off the roads. So the next time you get just a little stupid at times when you drive alone just remember it could be your last an someone elses to.
Just my two cent

beagle59

shopgirl said:
mmmm you are as dumb as this person with baby in backseat of car. If there was a baby in car seat. So its ok for you to act crazy at times an drive stupid while you are alone. you have no reason to even complaine about this dumb driver when in fact you are as bad as she is. You also say if you could fine this person you like to slap the ##### out of her. How would you like to have someone fine you when you get a little crazy at times being alone an someone feels like taken a baseball bat an hiting you a few times. I dont understand half of the drivers around southern maryland. I have seem more fools driven then I care to count. In fact they all should be taken off the roads. So the next time you get just a little stupid at times when you drive alone just remember it could be your last an someone elses to.
Just my two cent

Although I admit that I drive faster alone than i do with others (esp. children) in the car, I do agree that it is almost as unsafe because we are endangering those around us in other vehicles.

Shopgirl, learn how to spell...(fine should be "find" and seem should be "seem")

B

Big Fatty

beagle59 said:
Although I admit that I drive faster alone than i do with others (esp. children) in the car, I do agree that it is almost as unsafe because we are endangering those around us in other vehicles.

Shopgirl, learn how to spell...(fine should be "find" and seem should be "seem")

Great. Correct someone's spelling and grammar incorrectly. "Seem" should be "seen", BTW, Beagle. You must have majored in English.
We all got the point so who cares about the spelling?

:buttkick: :smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

shopgirl

beagle59 said:

Correct my grammar. I dont care. What I do care about is others making bad remarks about dumb drivers when in fact they are doing the same thing. I would hate for your family or friends to get a call or someone coming to the door in the middle of the night saying something bad has happen to you. No job or place you are heading to is worth being a unsafe driver.
If the grammar is wrong who really cares. I dont.

Richard Cranium

shopgirl said:
Correct my grammar. I dont care. What I do care about is others making bad remarks about dumb drivers when in fact they are doing the same thing. I would hate for your family or friends to get a call or someone coming to the door in the middle of the night saying something bad has happen to you. No job or place you are heading to is worth being a unsafe driver.
If the grammar is wrong who really cares. I dont.

From the looks of your avatar, I think we can tell that you don't care about much...except my tax dollars.

E

(((echo)))

Richard Cranium said:
From the looks of your avatar, I think we can tell that you don't care about much...except my tax dollars.
now how in the he11 can you tell anything from an avatar:confused:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
charger383 said:

Can you or anyone imagine a personal situation where they might drive in a very aggresive manner as you describe. I mean I not giving this person a pass on their actions but I dont pretend to know whats going thru their mind or life experience at the time this sort of stuff happens. The best thing any of us can do in these cases is to be defensive and refrain from being overly jugdmental since doing so can only result in an elevated BP. Not a surmon, just a thought

O

oldnavy

charger383 said:

Okay....you saw an infant seat in the car, but was there an infant in the seat? :shrug: I'm just askin....