Spoiled Rotten Brat Men

R

residentofcre

I was in the grocery store the other morning and I wanted to bop a spoiled rotten brat man in the head and tell him to grow up ad behave!

This man was leaning on a cart pushing it around the store, blocking traffic with two women walking 6 steps behind him. They looked miserable. It was as if the Talaban was alive and living well in the Food Lion in Lusby.

One of the women was obviously the man's wife. The other must have been this man's mother or mother-in-law. She was lugging a 24 pack of sodas.... She couldn't put the sodas in the cart because he was guarding his mostly empty cart. You've all seen this type of behavior before....

You know the type... you see them all the time... "this is my cart... I'm the boss of my cart... come near it and I'll throw a temper tantrum right here in the store and you will all be even more miserable... and when I get home I will get even with these women if you do anything and these women better do everything I say or I'll be even more miserable"....

I could not get past this spoiled rotten brat of a man... All I went in the store for was a bag of frozen peas and a bag of shredded cheese but I couldn't get around him! And the more I tried the more miserable those women looked. I really wanted to bop him in the head.

I got to thinking on the way home.... I bet when this guy saw the Talaban men and women... men ruling women.... women have no rights.... men rule.... I bet this spoiled rotten brat guy... this type of man in particular... I bet he thought to himself "these Talaban guys have the right idea"....

Someone has got to tell these spoiled rotten brat men that this type of behaviour is not accepable and it is unamerican.... there should be a law that allows us to reach us and bop them in the head! :coffee:

M

Mousebaby

residentofcre said:
I was in the grocery store the other morning and I wanted to bop a spoiled rotten brat man in the head and tell him to grow up ad behave!

This man was leaning on a cart pushing it around the store, blocking traffic with two women walking 6 steps behind him. They looked miserable. It was as if the Talaban was alive and living well in the Food Lion in Lusby.

One of the women was obviously the man's wife. The other must have been this man's mother or mother-in-law. She was lugging a 24 pack of sodas.... She couldn't put the sodas in the cart because he was guarding his mostly empty cart. You've all seen this type of behavior before....

You know the type... you see them all the time... "this is my cart... I'm the boss of my cart... come near it and I'll throw a temper tantrum right here in the store and you will all be even more miserable... and when I get home I will get even with these women if you do anything and these women better do everything I say or I'll be even more miserable"....

I could not get past this spoiled rotten brat of a man... All I went in the store for was a bag of frozen peas and a bag of shredded cheese but I couldn't get around him! And the more I tried the more miserable those women looked. I really wanted to bop him in the head.

I got to thinking on the way home.... I bet when this guy saw the Talaban men and women... men ruling women.... women have no rights.... men rule.... I bet this spoiled rotten brat guy... this type of man in particular... I bet he thought to himself "these Talaban guys have the right idea"....

Someone has got to tell these spoiled rotten brat men that this type of behaviour is not accepable and it is unamerican.... there should be a law that allows us to reach us and bop them in the head! :coffee:

:confused: I wonder if that was my brother?

E

(((echo)))

Just out of curiosity...
is your name Darlene?
:jet: <----click me :lol:

smoothmarine187

residentofcre said:

My wife usually acts like that too, so now I just leave her at home, barefoot and pregnant. She always wants to complain while I'm hovering over my cart like a vulture over the carcass of an Aardvark. My cart is my life, there are many like but when I'm pushing it through the store, it is mine!

E

(((echo)))

smoothmarine187 said:
My wife usually acts like that too, so now I just leave her at home, barefoot and pregnant. She always wants to complain while I'm hovering over my cart like a vulture over the carcass of an Aardvark. My cart is my life, there are many like but when I'm pushing it through the store, it is mine!
i just wish i could find one that doesnt squeek when you push it

smoothmarine187

(((echo))) said:

:lol: Sounds to me like you just aren't dedicated enough. I usually arrive at least 45 minutes prior to when I want to begin my shopping. I take every shopping cart and run through the parking lot with them. When I find the perfect one, I spray down all the wheels with WD-40. After that, it's on! If someone tries to get around me, I ram them into the wall. Yesterday was my best day ever, I took out 6 old ladies, 5 little kids and a dog.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
residentofcre said:
Perhaps, you should lay off of the :coffee: before you shop. :shrug:

Additionally, meditation, yoga and therapy may guide you to your source of true anger, thus allowing you to peacefully approach such situations while you're experiencing them and not stew - waiting a few days to post on an anonymous board, spouting activities unAmerican.

I'm just saying.

E

(((echo)))

smoothmarine187 said:
:lol: Sounds to me like you just aren't dedicated enough. I usually arrive at least 45 minutes prior to when I want to begin my shopping. I take every shopping cart and run through the parking lot with them. When I find the perfect one, I spray down all the wheels with WD-40. After that, it's on! If someone tries to get around me, I ram them into the wall. Yesterday was my best day ever, I took out 6 old ladies, 5 little kids and a dog.
FULL CONTACT SHOPING!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:

Damn! That was you! :burning: I'm not old! I'm just recovering and haven't had time to do my roots! And my dog says, "Eff you!"

mommarock

smoothmarine187 said:

:lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
residentofcre said:
I find it hard to believe that when you walked up and said "Excuse me" the guy continued to block you path.

Vince

(((echo))) said:
I always look for the one that has a flat spot on the tire so I can go through the store and hear the clunk..clunk...clunk. :shrug:

aps45819 said:
I find it hard to believe that when you walked up and said "Excuse me" the guy continued to block you path.
:yeahthat:

Next time have the backbone to ask him to get the hell outta your way.