Is the Dunkirk Walmart open?

SeaRide

Nope. not yet. I peeked inside yesterday .. empty shelves. Price signs everywhere that says "0.00" or "0.01"

Dork

Highlander's MPD
ss05 said:
I saw cars parked outside the store this morning, but didn't know if it was open yet.

Ask Geek. See if she's been issued her blue vest yet. Or is it red? I can't remember what the greeter wears but Geek should be able to tell us. Hey Geek, did you get the evening shift like you wanted? I'll stop by every day to say hi. :howdy:

Geek

Dork said:
Ask Geek. See if she's been issued her blue vest yet. Or is it red? I can't remember what the greeter wears but Geek should be able to tell us. Hey Geek, did you get the evening shift like you wanted? I'll stop by every day to say hi. :howdy:

Aww, I love when you and your boyfriend come in to buy ass lube :huggy: You guys are the sweetest :kiss:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Geek said:
Aww, I love when you and your GIRLFRIEND come in to buy ass lube :huggy: You guys are the sweetest :kiss:

Help me out. What aisle can I find this stuff in? I only like women's azzes though. I'll bet you have a nice azz, don't you?

Last edited:

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
Geek said:
Aww, I love when you and your boyfriend come in to buy ass lube :huggy: You guys are the sweetest :kiss:

Ok geek he says to ask you. Do you know when they will be done with the upgrade? Just curious! Thanks

Geek

Dork said:
Help me out. What aisle can I find this stuff in? I only like women's azzes though. I'll bet you have a nice azz, don't you?

That come back was disappointing. Come harder next time.

Geek

TexasSunflower said:
Ok geek he says to ask you. Do you know when they will be done with the upgrade? Just curious! Thanks

July 25. First 200 customers get a free sample of smow.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Geek said:
That come back was disappointing. Come harder next time.

You're right. It's been a long day. I'll sleep on it and try to come harder next time. Sweet dreams. :huggy: