Door prizes

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Hi everybody, My job is having a big ole BBQ party this Friday afternoon. He wants to have door prizes and I cant think of anything cheap. Dont want to spend a bundle. All I can come up with is Mickey Ds coupons. You all have any suggestions. And yes, I would invite all of you if I could. Cheap ideas please. I also thought about gr mills pool coupons and hyperspace but those didnt pan out. Thanks in advance

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
And does anyone have one of those old fashion kind of popcorn machines I could borrow. I think popcorn in bags would be fun.

R

rallwine2000

Call Checkers they are good about give aways, also Outback, LoneStar, almost any business. Have a letter stating who you work for and what you need. You'll get the donations.

baileydog said:
Hi everybody, My job is having a big ole BBQ party this Friday afternoon. He wants to have door prizes and I cant think of anything cheap. Dont want to spend a bundle. All I can come up with is Mickey Ds coupons. You all have any suggestions. And yes, I would invite all of you if I could. Cheap ideas please. I also thought about gr mills pool coupons and hyperspace but those didnt pan out. Thanks in advance

Nothing like waiting till the last minute! How cheap are we talking?

R

rallwine2000

You can rent them for the day at McKays or Just Rent. What age group?

pagirl

How about Bath and Body Works...you should be able to pick up some hand lotion or antibacterial soap/gel that would be somewhat inexpensive.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Chasey_Lane said:
Gift certificates ($10), scratch offs, 6-pack of beer, bottle of wine, movie tickets.

Boss wont go for the alcohol but the rest are good ideas Thanks

baileydog said:
Its going to be outside, look for the smoke in ST mary co.

In that case it's gonna be at my Uncle's house... lots of smoke there...giggles, munchies and doritos afterwards

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
toogie said:
In that case it's gonna be at my Uncle's house... lots of smoke there...giggles, munchies and doritos afterwards

Maybe Ill just skip this party and come to yours. :buddies: :dude:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
baileydog said:
Boss wont go for the alcohol but the rest are good ideas Thanks
Car wash coupons, oil change gift certificates, Mountain Mudd, Starbucks, Blockbuster (everyone has a Blockbuster card).

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Chasey_Lane said:
Car wash coupons, oil change gift certificates, Mountain Mudd, Starbucks, Blockbuster (everyone has a Blockbuster card).

Chasey, you rock, what great ides.