Did anyone hear something?

sccrmommy

I got this today from my daughter's school. Has anyone heard of anything going on??

This afternoon, Calvert County Public Schools offices were notified of a personal dispute at a home off of Lower Marlboro Road in Huntingtown. Law enforcement cordoned off the area on either side of the home. Principals were notified and staff were encouraged to have a heightened level of alert until the situation was resolved. Following consultation with law enforcement officials, it was determined that it was not necessary to place any of our schools in lockdown.

We will continue to keep our parents and community informed about our efforts to maintain the highest level of safety in our buildings.

Gummie

There was reports of a subject with a shotgun in the woods and he may have had mental problems, as cars approached in quiet mode, I lost my scanner. This was about about 1200 so it should be clear by now.

Calvert newbie

CCPS E-Mail Alert

This afternoon, Calvert County Public Schools offices were notified of a personal dispute at a home off of Lower Marlboro Road in Huntingtown. Law enforcement cordoned off the area on either side of the home. Principals were notified and staff were encouraged to have a heightened level of alert until the situation was resolved. Following consultation with law enforcement officials, it was determined that it was not necessary to place any of our schools in lockdown.

We will continue to keep our parents and community informed about our efforts to maintain the highest level of safety in our buildings.