Pics

Christy

b*tch rocket
I've been keeping him away from "sexyprincess" because I don't want him to run off with her, she's got less kids than me and is only 300 some pounds (friggin anorexic!) :bawl:

Now this retard is posting his pic all over the place. Won't be long now before she makes her move. :burning:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It won't load the last two pictures for me! :burning: Guess I'll have to wait and see them at work tomorrow. :bawl:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Christy
I've been keeping him away from "sexyprincess" because I don't want him to run off with her, she's got less kids than me and is only 300 some pounds (friggin anorexic!) :bawl:

Now this retard is posting his pic all over the place. Won't be long now before she makes her move. :burning:
What Sxy wants, Sxy gets...:razz:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Would ya'll stop clicking on the link...I'm trying to view the dayum pictures...:bawl:
:yeahthat: Are ya'll still clicking away this morning?!

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
I've seen that guy in the fish shirt before at Hills Club. You should have seen him. He was wearing a suede trenchcoat and brown cowboy boots and the same hair style. What a riot.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
I've seen that guy in the fish shirt before at Hills Club.
I have seen him at the Tiki before. His hair is WAY to big! Mine was never that big, even in the 80's!

SmallTown

Football season!
I can't get on the site again to look, so does this guy have those chin scratcher sideburns also??