The Tides...

Agee

This used to be a regular spot for forum lunches, especially with the forum elite, you know who you are! :lmao:

So anyone been lately, lunch, dinner, happy hour. I'd like to hear that the place has recovered from it's many changes!

btw, the elite thing was a joke! :razz:

J

julz20684

Airgasm said:
This used to be a regular spot for forum lunches, especially with the forum elite, you know who you are! :lmao:

So anyone been lately, lunch, dinner, happy hour. I'd like to hear that the place has recovered from it's many changes!

:bawl: I was never invited

Airgasm said:
btw, the elite thing was a joke! :razz:
Geesh... BYO ketchup packets just one time and they never let you live it down...:burning:

Then again... this would also apply to the sunken swizzle stick and the roadkill lunch description folks ...:whistle:

kerriellen

Went to the Tides at the end of April for dinner. It was as good or better than it was under the previous management. I didn't have any drinks, but my parents enjoyed their martinis. I'd give it 2 thumbs up!

RoseRed said:
New menu?
At the least I assume they have a new chef. I had the Tuscan chicken and it was very tasty. Others at my table had the softshell crab, the crab cake, the tuna salad, and the turkey/bacon and every single person enjoyed their meal and said it was very tasty. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
At the least I assume they have a new chef. I had the Tuscan chicken and it was very tasty. Others at my table had the softshell crab, the crab cake, the tuna salad, and the turkey/bacon and every single person enjoyed their meal and said it was very tasty. :shrug:
I don't remember how long it has been since I was there last. Not counting a private party back in November.

RoseRed said:
I don't remember how long it has been since I was there last. Not counting a private party back in November.
Last time I went was back in January and nothing had any flavor. Everybody at the table complained about what they had ordered back. There was a huge difference between then and now.