Renting Houses

HAR

Hello St Mary's I was wondering if I could have your impute on renting a house in St Mary’s. My husband and I have a 5 bedroom 3 bath house. We want to rent it out in a few months. What is the going rate for renting houses it has 2600 sq ft and unfinished basement. It is in a good neighborhood 5 miles from the base and minutes to stores on 235. Can you help me with my dilemma?

Thanks

aanderson

Check out the classifieds section on somd.com...they have a section just for rentals. You should be able to get the going rate for a house like yours.

HAR

Ok so I did some comparing and it looks like we could get about $2200.00 for our house. Now I need to find someone who is looking for a house to rent. Dose anyone have any prospects. I will post it on SOMD classifieds and in the newspapers. Can you believe house now a days.

Woodyspda

Just remember that there are plenty of comparable houses currently for rent that have been vacant for awhile now. Alot of folks bought houses just to rent to single professionals and got burned when the market turned. I'm guessing you don't want to sell as you overpaid for your house during the upswing... I'd go ahead and cut your losses and sell.

Thor

HAR said:
Hello St Mary's I was wondering if I could have your impute on renting a house in St Mary’s. My husband and I have a 5 bedroom 3 bath house. We want to rent it out in a few months. What is the going rate for renting houses it has 2600 sq ft and unfinished basement. It is in a good neighborhood 5 miles from the base and minutes to stores on 235. Can you help me with my dilemma?

Thanks

We are renting out a three bedroom two and a half bath 1900 square foot town house for 800 dollars. Could and probably should ask for 200 more but our renter has been in there for a few years now.

HAR

1900 sq ft where is your rental located. You could defiantly go up on your rent, but having a renter for a while is nice security. Some pluses for my property is nice neighborhood, it’s a house, and the layout of the house is very conducive to renters.

Thanks for you impute

Thor

HAR said:
1900 sq ft where is your rental located. You could defiantly go up on your rent, but having a renter for a while is nice security. Some pluses for my property is nice neighborhood, it’s a house, and the layout of the house is very conducive to renters.

Thanks for you impute

Chancellors run road.