The 4400

TeacherMom

I watched it a few years ago... the very first season was great. I tried to watch it last year and couldn't get into it. Is it good again?

E

(((echo)))

TeacherMom said:
I watched it a few years ago... the very first season was great. I tried to watch it last year and couldn't get into it. Is it good again?
I dunno? this is the first i ever watched it

UnHappyTrail

FireBrand said:

Get a life don't start S*** and your a burnout with nothing to do on a Saturday night but go onto SOMD.com Forums and talk nonsense!! Unfortuantly I am working and had to see you put your big azz nose into something that you have no clue about! It's puff puff give dumb azz not puff puff keep till you can't type!!!!

Attachments

• Middle.jpg
    Middle.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 67
M

missperky

UnHappyTrail said:
Get a life don't start S*** and your a burnout with nothing to do on a Saturday night but go onto SOMD.com Forums and talk nonsense!! Unfortuantly I am working and had to see you put your big azz nose into something that you have no clue about! It's puff puff give dumb azz not puff puff keep till you can't type!!!!

Bye bye :howdy:

:lmao:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnHappyTrail said:

I quess work is 'hard' out there on GM Road ! Keep the laptop charged up :killingme

UnHappyTrail

FireBrand said:
I quess work is 'hard' out there on GM Road ! Keep the laptop charged up :killingme

Never said work was hard you really need to do something else on a Saturday night man like buy a hooker!

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnHappyTrail said:
Never said work was hard you really need to do something else on a Saturday night man like buy a hooker!

Sure, but you will need to give me change back from my 2 dolla' bill !

M

missperky

UnHappyTrail said:

I'm off tonight. :huggy:

UnHappyTrail

FireBrand said:
Sure, but you will need to give me change back from my 2 dolla' bill !

Good one 2 dollar bill yeah that's hillarious but sounds like to me your a raging homo! I'm a guy and if you are looking for butt sex please look at another forum I'm out of here...