Bridezilla

Angel

~*~*~
I've been watching these crazy women (and queens, aka... wanna be women) for the past few hours... It's like a train wreck, I can't change the channel... These women (or queens) are crazy and I cannot believe there are men who would actually marry them! :jameo:

Last edited:

Angel

~*~*~
sunflower said:
:yay: :lol: Crazy show
:lmao: I wonder if they are really this crazy or if they are acting this crazy because they are on TV? OMG, these women are #####es.

Last edited:

proudof3

Did you watch last night's episode? There was a girl on there in which her mother has been planning her wedding since she was 4. Her parents gave her a $44,000 Benz when they found out that she was engaged. The wedding cost approximately $250,000. She had two wedding dresses b/c the main dress wore 35 lbs, and her father didn't think she would be comfortable carrying the dress around all night. Take note that the first gown was about $10,500 and the second one cost $1500. I couldn't believe how much money they spent, but it was beautiful. I hope it lasts.

sccrmommy

proudof3 said:
Did you watch last night's episode? There was a girl on there in which her mother has been planning her wedding since she was 4. Her parents gave her a $44,000 Benz when they found out that she was engaged. The wedding cost approximately $250,000. She had two wedding dresses b/c the main dress wore 35 lbs, and her father didn't think she would be comfortable carrying the dress around all night. Take note that the first gown was about $10,500 and the second one cost $1500. I couldn't believe how much money they spent, but it was beautiful. I hope it lasts.

That was Platinum Weddings, not Bridezillas. If you do the math that couple is young, she was like 25 and he's 23....all that money spent and IMHO they are a little young to know if it's true for the rest of their lives, especially since they broke up before b.c their friends and family didn't approve!

missthang

Just Giving My Opinion
WE channel had two separate wedding theme shows on last night.
1ST was the disfunctional bride with the spoiled daughter and groom that travels all the time. She will be left at the altar next week.
2ND show just was over the top in cost. Young couple getting married. Father of the bride paying over $200,000 for a wedding.
3rd show was featuring a couple from Crofton, MD having a wedding in Florida. I don't remember what happened because I went to sleep.
:coffee: :whistle: