GOOD NEWS!!! Wanting to share

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well...My friend...Crystal...*grin*

She had her baby!!!!!!!!! 1:14pm today!!! A healthy baby boy!!! *smile* Chrissy finally had the baby! I was there for ALL of it..and I do...*gulp* mean all of it!!

Well anyway...we went in at 6 am to get her induced...and they broke her water at 10. Dont ask me why they waited so freaking long. She started having contractions about 11:30.....bad ones at 12:40 and then he graced us with his face at 1:14. not to much of hard labor. Which she and I were both thankful for.

It was sorta hard for me to watch her in that much pain, cause I did not know what I could do to help her. I just kept talking to her softly telling her it would be ok.

Little did I know...I was going to get the *ahem* FULL effect of it. *eek* Needless to say, I was well...right there. While she was contracting at 12:40, I was sitting in the chair next to the bed...and Dr. Tilley...decied to put his little pudgy finger to motion me over. He decided to be so gracious of giving me the job of pulling her legs back when a contraction came. Not that I was rebellious or anything, but you have to remember that I have never ever physically seen, or done anything like this. but I am proud of myself, I did not flitch or have my stomach turn once! GO SUMMER! *heheh*

Well anyway...all the water/blood were spur-ing out..and all of a sudden I see this like roundness, omm...poke outta no where, and not intending to speak aloud I announce " wow that looks like an alien infesting someones body" face turned red, as Dr and nurse bust out laughing at me. *shakes head* I was sorta embarassed...

Anyway

She started to give up, pulled my pep talk outta my back pocket and started telling her come on chis...you gotta do it...you dont wanna be pregnant forever...got her butt pushing awful hard. *lol* Well anyway...I got to actually catch him as he came out...NOW THAT WAS AN EXPERIENCE! WOOOO WEEE!!!

I was not expecting it either, when he (meaning the dr.) handed me the scissors and I got to cut the CORD!!!!!!! I was terribly excited...although I did not show it much! But I was!!

SO...I am an godmother/aunt for the 3rd time!!! WOOO HOOO!

although, I must say....me and ...ummm chris...well...lets just say I have see...way more than I intended to see of her....well...omm...in that fashion...but...you know...to tell you the honest truth I am not buggin to bad!

I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF. AND SO PROUD OF HER!!!!!!

She has not named him yet...she is debating names....so...therefore, I will have to keep you posted on my little man!! that is the nick name already!!! *hehehe*

Well I am going ot go for now!

Had to share the good news with my buddies!!!

TTYL!!!!
:D :D

romance

One of the sinners
Way to go!!

Im hapy for her and you girl. Glad everything is going good.

Dont worry about the name. Jacob was 3 days old before I named him lol. I could not figure out a name for him at all.

You did great by being there. Although if I had been there for more deliveries I may not have had the kid I do. Not that I dont love and cherish them. But OMG the pain. But its worth it in the end. To hold such a little life in your arms and feel that love is uncomparable. Nothng like that in this world!

Hi to all you. Ive been busy so havent been on here for a few days. :(

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by watercolor23
She has not named him yet...she is debating names....so...therefore, I will have to keep you posted on my little man!! that is the nick name already!!! *hehehe*

May I suggest.......'Frank'?

watercolor

yeah yeah
well frank is nice...but not for her. *lol*

But she did name him, cause she HAD to name him before leaving the hosptial...As of right now, his name is Thomas LeVonn but she is changing his name....:)

She is thinking of Anthony Thomas....so therefore...we shall see...he is still a complete cutie patutie!!!!!!:bubble: