Are you suprised as me ?

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
My friend cleaned out her apartment. She left a two working computer moniter outside her apartment in Lexington Park two nights in a row.... They It were not stolen.... Truely amazing :jet:

Last edited:
I

Inkpen

Lexib_ said:
My friend cleaned out her apartment. She left a working computer moniter outside her apartment in Lexington Park two nights in a row.... It was not stolen.... Truely amazing :jet:

CRTs?

Perhaps no one knew what they were....and way too small for a flat, high def tv screen..so no one took them...:shrug:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I think one is from a sony vaio. I want to say it's a 17 inch. They aren't flat screens. Its an older one but It has the speakers on the moniter. It's like 8 years old The other one is a regular size one. What ever that is.. I have a laptop so I wouldnt know the sizes

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Subsidized Adultery is child support.

Lexib_ said:
My friend cleaned out her apartment. She left a two working computer moniter outside her apartment in Lexington Park two nights in a row.... They It were not stolen.... Truely amazing :jet:
:jameo: It is hard to even buy a used computer as the damn things are filled with problems.

If my computer got stolen then the minute some one turned it on to the Internet (and it is workless without Internet) then the numbers are all recorded and the computer would tell on itself to Verizon and Yahoo and Microsoft connections would all be telling and reporting that the stolen computer is right here.

To steal a computer and to stay out of jail does not go well together. :howdy:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
JPC sr said:
:jameo: It is hard to even buy a used computer as the damn things are filled with problems.

If my computer got stolen then the minute some one turned it on to the Internet (and it is workless without Internet) then the numbers are all recorded and the computer would tell on itself to Verizon and Yahoo and Microsoft connections would all be telling and reporting that the stolen computer is right here.

This post along with the title you put on it "Subsidized Adulty is child Support" leads me to say....

What the heck are you talking about?????

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC sr said:

:lmao: :killingme Just when I think you have exposed the depths of your idiocy, you come along with something like this. You really need to stick to the things you actually know, like drinking, drugs, and living off the government teat.

M

Mousebaby

Tinkerbell said:
This post along with the title you put on it "Subsidized Adulty is child Support" leads me to say....

What the heck are you talking about?????

Perhaps he's taking Ambien. My sister talks like that when she takes it and wakes up, but she's really not awake, and freaks me out! :jameo:

D

dems4me

Lexib_ said:

Maybe someone thinks they don't work and after last night's rain, I'm not sure they would still work. Would they? I have a Sony Viao monitor on my home PC that's about 9 or 10 years old and Basher is correct... too HEAVY.

I

Inkpen

JPC sr said:

The village idot speaks !!!!!!!!!
As, as usual, is talking outta his butt...

Look, we are talking about MONITORS, not computers...
No one here is stealing PCs...

And who the heck would want to take your PC?

Go back and play with your internet and see where you can buy a brain... :jameo:

willie

dems4me said:
Maybe someone thinks they don't work and after last night's rain, I'm not sure they would still work. Would they? I have a Sony Viao monitor on my home PC that's about 9 or 10 years old and Basher is correct... too HEAVY.
Put a FOR SALE sign on them and they will be swiped in no time.