If you won..

rdkarob

heavenly was said:
What would you do if you won the lottery...say 500 Million?

Funny, my husband and I just talked about this last night after I got my numbers. He said he would call his son (my stepson) and tell him he won and we were moving, our whereabouts would be unknown to a lot of people....long story. Sharing with him absolutely not....share with very few people and would move Far Far away!!!!!!

keekee

I wouldn't change my lifestyle much. Maybe fix up some things that need repair at my house. Other than that, invest the money and live off of the returns.

Jameo

What?!
I'd buy nomo a new pair of shoes, a tooth brush and a new shopping cart cause I'm a nice person like that :biggrin:

keekee

heavenly was said:
Someone in another thread said they missed work...would you ever work again?

When I was off for 6 weeks on maternity leave, I went stir crazy.
I would go completely nuts if I didn't work.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
keekee said:

I'd like the opportunity to see if I'd go completely nuts if I didn't work. :lmao:

heavenly was

keekee said:

Do you like what you do? Would you still do it for a lot less even if you didnt win?

keekee

heavenly was said:
Do you like what you do? Would you still do it for a lot less even if you didnt win?

Sure, I like my job. I would do it for less if I had no choice. But if I was filthy rich I might consider a different field. I always wanted to work at a plant nursery or a bakery, but neither of those jobs pay the bills.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I would pay off my bills and my families bills. Then buy my mom the truck of her dreams. And put the rest into savings and a 401k.

D

dems4me

I would buy a big house on the water, a new boat with lift, buy lots of land and start up animal rescues and then hire catt as a lifecoach, buy my folks a new house and tithe 10% to a church or charities and have a big party and invest the rest. :smile: