Found a Great New Restaurant

HAR

Has anyone been to the Torpedo Bar & Grill. It used to be Dennis Point Marina. WOW I was down there last weekend and it was beautiful it has a very elegant style and charm. It is very peace full and sits on the water. The food is amazingly terrific. One of the steaks that is on the menu was 28 oz and was only $28.00 that was the most expensive thing on the menu. I got the Torpedo Leg Sampler and it was phenomenal. It was only $20.00 and it can with a salad and rolls and there was a mound of king crab legs and snow crab legs. Every other dinner comes with a potato and a veggie. If anyone is looking for a new restaurant to try in St Mary’s GO TO THE Torpedo Bar and Grill. Take 249 toward Valley Lee and then take Dryden Rd all the way down to Windmill Point rd on your right and follow that all the way till you see St Mary’s Yachting Center turn left and you cant miss it. It is well worth the drive.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
HAR said:
Has anyone been to the Torpedo Bar & Grill. It used to be Dennis Point Marina. WOW I was down there last weekend and it was beautiful it has a very elegant style and charm. It is very peace full and sits on the water. The food is amazingly terrific. One of the steaks that is on the menu was 28 oz and was only $28.00 that was the most expensive thing on the menu. I got the Torpedo Leg Sampler and it was phenomenal. It was only $20.00 and it can with a salad and rolls and there was a mound of king crab legs and snow crab legs. Every other dinner comes with a potato and a veggie. If anyone is looking for a new restaurant to try in St Mary’s GO TO THE Torpedo Bar and Grill. Take 249 toward Valley Lee and then take Dryden Rd all the way down to Windmill Point rd on your right and follow that all the way till you see St Mary’s Yachting Center turn left and you cant miss it. It is well worth the drive.

Ray finally got the place open, huh?

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
HAR said:
You work there? :really:

jetmonkey

HAR said:
Take 249 toward Valley Lee and then take Dryden Rd all the way down to Windmill Point rd on your right and follow that all the way till you see St Mary’s Yachting Center turn left and you cant miss it. It is well worth the drive.
How many hours is that?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'm not coming there unless Ellis is still bartending.

How much to use the pool for the day?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
HAR said:

Went there tonight. It was good, not quite the raving review above but good.

I think with a little more time, they can bring it up a notch. If you get lost in Drayden it is your best choice.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
HAR said:

I took the mothers there one year for mothersday when it was Still anchors and had n excellent meal with similar overall thoughts of the experience

Geek

Dougstermd said:
I took the mothers there one year for mothersday when it was Still anchors and had n excellent meal with similar overall thoughts of the experience

Did you type this post with your face :confused:

H

hborror

Sorry HAR* but I WAS NOT impressed

Fried shrimp was not crunchy tasted like I had sand on it or something :barf: to much money for shiat

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

We ate there for lunch a month or so ago. DH had duck. YUCK. I took one little bite and all I could envision was a pretty duck.. The cream of crab was awful but everything else was pretty good. Sounds like we should try the dinner menu.

T

thenewgirl

Does anyone know what's going on over there? Is it open? Same management?

tyky

eieio
Same mangement overpriced food, kinda bland. Not worth the time.

I went last summer while we were staying there and the food was horrible but they did serve us even thought they ween't open for the day, customer service was good, but the food was bad

T

thenewgirl

So, then same, then. I swear whoever is in the kitchen over there has never heard of salt. I heard it had changed owners or something...

glitch

Devil's Advocate
I used to work there. As far as I know it's got the same owners. It is pretty pricey but the food's not bad. I know they plan on all kinds of renovations and last summer they were doing live bands and whatnot at the outdoor bar.

I stopped in a few times when it first reopened, thought the food was pretty decent, prices a bit higher. Haven't been there is a while (not at all last year). The only thing I didn't care for was getting stuck out on the deck on Karaoke night when the dining room was full.