Medieval Times

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Went to Medieval Times Saturday evening. It was surprisingly entertaining and a very good time, other than the drive up to and back from Arundel Mills Mall.

Ken King said:
Went to Medieval Times Saturday evening. It was surprisingly entertaining and a very good time, other than the drive up to and back from Arundel Mills Mall.
Didja hit Bass Pro while you were there? If so, what'd ya buy me?

Ken King

PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Didja hit Bass Pro while you were there? If so, what'd ya buy me?
Nope, no Bass Pro. I'm not that into fishing that I need to go to a specialty store.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Ken King said:
We went to that a couple weeks ago. We had a blast, our dude won.

Ken King

PREMO Member
mv_princess said:
We went to that a couple weeks ago. We had a blast, our dude won.
Our guy was the second to last eliminated but it was still a great event. I grabbed one of the tossed flowers for my date, she liked that I was so enthusiastic. Also I was able to get one of the knights off script and had some interaction with him where he was yelling back at me. The crowd around me loved it. I almost lost my voice.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Ken King said:
Our guy was the second to last eliminated but it was still a great event. I grabbed one of the tossed flowers for my date, she liked that I was so enthusiastic. Also I was able to get one of the knights off script and had some interaction with him where he was yelling back at me. The crowd around me loved it. I almost lost my voice.
I lost mine. We got to sit in the front row. So our dude heard everything we yelled at him. I didn't care for the wizard guy. i didn't see the point. But the rest of it was the best. The food was great too. They should have allowed you more though.

Ken King said:

We've always wanted to try that place. Maybe this summer we'll actually get up there.

Ken King

PREMO Member
mv_princess said:
I lost mine. We got to sit in the front row. So our dude heard everything we yelled at him. I didn't care for the wizard guy. i didn't see the point. But the rest of it was the best. The food was great too. They should have allowed you more though.
We were front row too dead center of the arena. Wouldn't want any other seating arrangement. I could have ate more, but I've always been like that. The portions were reasonable. I agree that the wizard "stuff" was pointless. The animal demonstrations were way-cool.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Ken King said:
We were front row too dead center of the arena. Wouldn't want any other seating arrangement. I could have ate more, but I've always been like that. The portions were reasonable. I agree that the wizard "stuff" was pointless. The animal demonstrations were way-cool.
Oh the horses were wonderful!! Yeah we were with the Red and Yellow dude. Man we had a blast. Plus with the drinks all bets were off.

Ken King

PREMO Member
mv_princess said:
Oh the horses were wonderful!! Yeah we were with the Red and Yellow dude. Man we had a blast. Plus with the drinks all bets were off.
The falcon was pretty cool too as I had never been that close to one when it went after the bait. We were Red and Yellow too. It was the Green Knight that I was able to rile.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Ken King said:
The falcon was pretty cool too as I had never been that close to one when it went after the bait. We were Red and Yellow too. It was the Green Knight that I was able to rile.
Oh yeah. We had fun with him too. He was all about talking to the crowd.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I went with my son's class last month. That place is awesome. We had the green knight. He won and he was hot hot hot! He threw me a flower and one of my son's friends reached in front of me and grabbed it. He directed the lad to give it back to me. :diva:

And NO trip to Arundel Mills is complete without going to Bass Pro. :drama:

sweetpea15

My two boys took me there for Mother's Day and we had a great time!! I got me one of those big glasses with a margarita. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
We had the red and yellow knight also. Red knight won!!

Ken King said:
Nope, no Bass Pro. I'm not that into fishing that I need to go to a specialty store.
I rarely go for the fishing supplies. I have bought a number of boat items on sale and a BUNCH of hunting/shooting supplies. We go about 2x a year.

K

kris31280

Ken King said:
I went to the one in Kissimmee, FL back in 2001... LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

I told my mom before I ever moved out here that I wanted to go there for my birthday and I wanted a front and center seat and I didn't care what she had to do, just make it happen.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
We, Red Hatters went about 3 years ago. Picture about 20 of us all decked out and being rowdy. Real Rowdy. Had a awesome time. We stayed overnight at the hotel in the parking lot (Day's Inn?). I loved every minute of it.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I used to work with thie horses there, and Red Hat Ladies, I remember when you all came. :)

103941565-M-1.jpg

Sentado, spanish walk.

levade1.jpg

Canoso and Dueno, levade.

103958138-M-2.jpg

Victor on the Embassador horse.

103996029-M.jpg

Evil KOA[/img]

Backstage -
121274834-M.jpg

setadow.jpg

midnight.jpg

sentado.jpg

(Sentado, the same stallion as the first picture and the first in "backstage" - passage, this was handgrazing at the off site farm.)

cvnmrear1.jpg

I need to get back up there with my new gear one day. :)