Emergency PLEASE HELP!!!

spinner

Sometime last evening a door blew open and my daughter's cat is missing, He is a 14 year old large black declawed cat. On Jones Wharf Rd between Little cliffs and drumcliffs. My husband died 10 days ago and this is going to rip out what is left of our hearts. If you see him
He has been found, thank you

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spinner, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. :frown: I can't imagine how awful that must be.

I hope you find your kitty - did you put an ad in the calssifieds?

spinner

Thank you the cat has been found. He was shoved up so far under an amish shed we couldn't see him until he opened his eyes. He is safely in the house now. A contractor working our house didn't shut a door properly and it blew open. From now on the cat gets locked up while the contractors are here and we are checking behind them when they leave. This house couldn't take another loss. In three hours our lives changed so much, if I can tell you anything it is to treasure every minute. Life is too short.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by spinner
if I can tell you anything it is to treasure every minute. Life is too short.

Thanks, Spinner.... Great advice. I am so happy the kitty was found. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That happened with my cat. A friend of mine was putting in a bathroom fan for me and while he was up in the attic, the cat went up there too and he locked her in. We hadn't seen her for days and were really upset thinking she was gone for good. Then I was outside raking leaves and we heard this meow and went and got her out. A happy day.

Glad you found your kitty, Spinner! :huggy: