I almost burnt down my house!

K

Kain99

God what an idiot! Had the George Forman on the top of the stove (thought I'd whip up some quick Ranch Burgers.

Next thing ya know POP POP POP! The George Forman is on fire.

If I hadn't been typing on the forums maybe I would have heard it sooner.

House is here, wall is slightly charred. My A$$ is grass.

Do you ever feel like life is just out to get ya? :frown:

SmallTown

Football season!
Sounds like you need to get with some female friends and head to a spa for the day.
Glad to hear everything is safe. I always have this strange feeling of losing my house to a fire. Hope it never happens. Had an aunt lose her house to a fire, all because her grandson was playing with a lighter in the house.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Kain99
Next thing ya know POP POP POP! The George Forman is on fire.

:yikes: Glad to hear the house is fine and you caught it before it was out of control. How did it catch fire, do you have any idea? I really thought they were relatively safe - and own one myself.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yesterday must have been the day for fires! I had a piece of Texas Toast catch fire in the toaster oven last evening. I was out turning the pork chops on the grill and when I came in my 3 year old says, look Mommy, isn't it pretty! :yikes:

Not a big deal, I opened it up and blew it right out and had her open the back door before the smoke alarm went off.

Feel better now Kain? :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Re: Re: I almost burnt down my house!

Originally posted by laureng
I really thought they were relatively safe - and own one myself.

George Forman grills are safe..... unless you leave them on top of the stove on an already hot burner. :frown:

SeaRide

Re: Re: Re: I almost burnt down my house!

George Forman grills are safe..... unless you leave them on top of the stove on an already hot burner. :frown:

I thought those are made for outside.. you know it's a grill ..

:razz2:

j/k :biggrin:

but I am glad you are safe.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Re: I almost burnt down my house!

AAhhh, I didn't realize that!! That could definitely be a problem :eek:!

K

Kain99

If we are being totally honest.... I am terrified of chairs with wheels. :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
I don't like escalators - that's why you won't find one in my house!
What about those electric chairs that glide up the wall next to the stairway. Do those frighten you too? :rolleyes:

Ponytail

Originally posted by cariblue
I'm afraid of power tools.

After reading Rose Reds" I'm afraid of lawnmowers "comment...ahh shoot...

Anybody else find this hysterical?? Dunno...sometime I just think funny thoughts.:lmao:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by RoseRed
What about those electric chairs that glide up the wall next to the stairway. Do those frighten you too? :rolleyes:

I don't know about Mig, but those things really freak me out! :yikes:

Otter

Nothing to see here
20 yr old son is afraid of clowns, really struck me funny during a Seinfeld episode that Kramer was afraid of em, too..

Ponytail

Originally posted by otter
20 yr old son is afraid of clowns, really struck me funny during a Seinfeld episode that Kramer was afraid of em, too..

That is more common than you might think. It's a funny thing, but I have friends that were deathly afraid of clowns as children, and hate them with a passion now that they are older. And they can't explain it.